Missouri Mill Creek - Tablerock Lake - Kimberling City

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 am

We're all doing fine had some thunder last night but nothing serious. It's raining off and one, like right now, other than that breakfast was great and we're having fun.

GAry
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby WarPony » Sat May 01, 2010 1:20 pm

RAYVILLIAN wrote:We're all doing fine had some thunder last night but nothing serious. It's raining off and one, like right now, other than that breakfast was great and we're having fun.

Good deal!! I'm having fun today, got our ceiling textured this morning and got new tires put on the truck, too. Would've been cheaper to come camp with you guys, that's for sure :lol:

Have fun and be safe on the way home.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby Nathan N » Sat May 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Good to hear everyone is fine and enjoying themselves. Looks like a good night for sleeping, at least from the radar I just looked at.

:thumbsup:
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Mill Creek Group Shot

Postby djayh » Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Anyone what a bigger picture, send me your Email. Dennis
djayh
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Mill Creek Group Shot

Postby Darren » Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm

djayh wrote:Image

Anyone what a bigger picture, send me your Email. Dennis

My head didn't shine as bad as everyone told me. (unless Dennis fixed the photo up) :lol:

When you get a chance email me the larger group photo for Mill Creek and Pershing. Please.

Thanks again for a great weekend and hosting the gathering. We got pretty lucky on the weather, again. Great people and great food along with a really nice park. :applause:
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Pictures of Mill Creek

Postby djayh » Sun May 02, 2010 1:39 pm

djayh
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm

:thumbsup: Thank you Jeanne and Dennis for a great weekend. Yeah it rained a bit and got a bit cold........but wow. We had a great time and the food was fantastic. Sami was really appreciative of all the fun.

Dennis--yes please and and Thank you. We would love a copy of the picture......
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Mill Creek

Postby queeniejeanne » Sun May 02, 2010 5:25 pm

:( Only to see the weekend come to a close. Gary your Beard looks so much different than in the Pershing group photo...so much more sophisticated. Darren, Dennis did not retouch the photo.... 8) We are going to have to put something on you for the summer shots though :rofl: :rofl2:
Hope all made it home safe. And really hope we didn't embarrass the group too much with our 18 footer.
We found that the fishing tournaments are every weekend from may-July on Friday and Saturday....so if we want to make it a yearly event will have to do some figuring.
They also advised that in July the place is full of kids screaming & yelling and playing in the bath houses and bath rooms...can't imagine.
So much wonderful food and fun......We are going back and staying again soon in site 55, the one across from the bathrooms on the curve/hill....will size that cove up, Gary maybe right that it would make a better area for the group....looking forward to seeing everyone again......Tony and Kathy and Mike and Em and Julie....in regards to that strange man who called you all on Satuarday night, we don't know him!.........................
:lol: :lol: Queenie Jeanne and DJAYH
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Mrs Rayvillian » Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks so much Jeannie for a great weekend!! Gary and I are finally home ... stopped and spent some time with Fred (and Taz). Fred found out after the first of the year that he has diabetes (24 shots a day) and lung cancer. He was always so skinny ... but is down to 135 lbs. But if anyone is going to beat this thing .. he will. He really has an "I can beat this" attitude.

Trudy
Mrs Rayvillian
Teardrop Master

Postby Mrs. Rickxr2 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:29 pm

What a wonderful weekend!! ( except that part where I almost DIED! ) :shock:
We had a great time, enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting some new people. .
Thanks for welcoming Ricks sister and bro-in -law with open arms. They really enjoyed the grand tour.

Dennis, I would like a copy of the group photo please and thank you!
Linda

Image Image Image
Mrs. Rickxr2
Teardrop Master

Postby razorback » Mon May 03, 2010 7:04 am

Macy and I had a great time. Thanks to Jeannie and Dennis for the planning and door prizes. Thanks to Trudy and Gary for the great breakfast. The pot luck was outstanding. What an absolutely unbelievable park. Dennis the pictures are up to your usual high standards. Would like a large group photo also.
Enjoyed meeting new folks and seeing old friends.
Larry and Macy
razorback
Super Lifetime Member

Postby lostleader » Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks to all for a wonderful gathering. We came home through Roaring River so had a curvy, up-and-down ride but it was a beautiful drive. Another advantage of the teardrop or tiny travel trailer...you can take roads you wouldn't want to pull with a larger rig! After the blow and rain Fri. afternoon things settled down and it was a wonderful weekend, especially the people.

We would love to have a larger copy of the group picture, also. [email protected] That's a ham callsign so it's a zero, not a capital O.

Hope to see you again down the road, and hope to meet more of you.
Judy aka lostleader (the camp-name my girls gave me when I was their Girl Scout leader)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.
lostleader
Teardrop Inspector

Postby toolman » Mon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Wow! It looks like you all had a great time this last weekend. I wish I could have taken part of the invitation to check out the tears and get some ideas on a build. Glad to see some dogs there. I would love to take my little dog to places such as this, she is not really leash trained (just kind of) and does not get around people often. She just runs free here and plays in the woods. Just one of the benefits of living in the Ozarks!

The tornado Friday night passed a little south of us (thankfully) and did little damage until it got east of us and then really damaged some places including a friends place in Hardenville. Just good luck I guess. :lol:

Hopefully, the wife and I can get to the next gathering and say hello (and bring the dog if that is okay with everyone.

I did spend a lot of time this weekend looking through the site. Lots of good information available! Thank you all for posting for us.

Best regards,
Jerry & Jeanie
toolman
Teardrop Advisor

Postby lostleader » Tue May 04, 2010 3:09 pm

http://flickr.com/gp/9135186@N03/55Tb5j

These are our pics of the weekend. Sorry so many are of our rig, but hey, we're just trying to get "the perfect pic." Hope this link works for you.

Judy & Wayne in windy Kansas
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.
lostleader
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mrs. Rickxr2 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:17 am

Here I am in the "chair of death" ... which didnt seem to give me any problems at breakfast .....

Linda

Image Image Image
Mrs. Rickxr2
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to North Central