Anyone here live in Wyoming, Minn. ?

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Anyone here live in Wyoming, Minn. ?

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm

My old boss lives there now and mentioned that she sees a teardrop camper at someone's house when she takes her dog walking.

Just wondered if it's someone here.
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Betsey » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm

We have some members of the St. Croix Chapter of Tearjerkers who live in that area but none that I know of in Wyoming. Would be nice to invite them to join us, if they aren't already lurking... :)

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby jplock » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 am

How much snow do you have at my favorite camping spot Pinacles campground at Brooks lake? I guess you probably can't see Jade Lake for all the snow. Oh how is the bear situation going at the local school in Duboisl? I heard they had to put a fence up around the school yard. You live in a great area to camp! Real wilderness out there!
jplock
:) :) :)

Brooks Lake

Bear Box!
Keep smiling!
jplock
500 Club

Postby Betsey » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 am

Welcome, Slowcowboy!

Your state of Wyoming is a bit farther west of (and slightly bigger than :lol:) the Wyoming, Minnesota Julie was looking for.

Been to & through Wyoming many times with lots of great (and some not-so-great - lol) memories. There are some wonderful places to camp, hike & explore.

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby jplock » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Hello Slowcowboy,
Hey I like the pictures of your teardrop. That is a neat looking rig, and it looks like it really handles rough roads! We will be camping at Pinacles campground next summer week after July 4th that ought to be the second week the campground is open. In the past that is when the water system finally thaws from the winter freeze. Hope to see you and any other teardroppers that are in the area.
jplock
:) :) :)

PS Sorry if I messed up this thread I misunderstood about the Minnesota deal. Julie I guess you are going to Minnesota instead of Wyoming
Keep smiling!
jplock
500 Club

Return to North Central