Last minute Crawford State Park. 5/21/2010

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Darren » Mon May 24, 2010 10:31 am

Jeff - Puck was rather busy keeping 2 dogs wearing sweaters away from his campsite, I believe he thought they were in a gang. One big dog came by and Puck clothes lined himself into a back flip trying to get at him. He is dedicated to providing security.

I should have planned ahead and let everyone know I was going last weekend but camping happens. :lol: I would have loved camping with everyone again.

The shelter house at the group site has a new roof. It's still under consideration for closing it in for cold weather. Talked to Nick at the park office and again he let me know how much they enjoy our gathering and that they look forward to us coming down. I mentioned Chicken Annies' and was told that Chicken Marys was better and it had been proven. I politely disagreed and moved on. :D
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby queeniejeanne » Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CHICKEN ANNIE, CHICKEN ANNIE, CHICKEN ANNIE.......
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Miriam C. » Mon May 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Victor Star wrote:Jeff - Puck was rather busy keeping 2 dogs wearing sweaters away from his campsite, I believe he thought they were in a gang. One big dog came by and Puck clothes lined himself into a back flip trying to get at him. He is dedicated to providing security.

I should have planned ahead and let everyone know I was going last weekend but camping happens. :lol: I would have loved camping with everyone again.

The shelter house at the group site has a new roof. It's still under consideration for closing it in for cold weather. Talked to Nick at the park office and again he let me know how much they enjoy our gathering and that they look forward to us coming down. I mentioned Chicken Annies' and was told that Chicken Marys was better and it had been proven. I politely disagreed and moved on. :D

If they could make it removable panels we could camp way into winter. That fireplace is sure nice.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to North Central