White River Bull Shoals State Park

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

White River Bull Shoals State Park

Postby queeniejeanne » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:48 pm

You could be here! Dennis' pictures are here. We are on site 15 in the brand new (oldest part) built park. We drove up at 3 pm on friday, knowing there would be nothing but just maybe there would be a cancellation. Girls at the desk told us this was our lucky day. New park would allow first comers at 4 pm...We were the first ones on a campsite in it. We got it again for this coming weekend. there are openings at this time up until July 1st by calling them at 1-870-445-3629. They say they will start on July 1 by computer reservations. Sites 1-15 are on the White River side. Steep down to it but stairs and cool weather down there. http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... =slideshow
Queenie Jeanne and Dennis on Father's Day
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

:( Aweee, I wann go....

:) I am glad you got to go and send pictures.....Looks great!
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Darren » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks for the photos. Looks like a great park.
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby iplay10us2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm

I am on the White River at Buffalo City right now. Just finished up 3 days/2 nights of kayaking/camping on the Buffalo National River. Made time today for a powered parachute flight from a guy out of Mountain Home.
Susann
iplay10us2
Silver Donating Member

Postby queeniejeanne » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am

Hey, were you parked in a parking lot with tear and kayak in or around Gainesville Sunday afternoon?.....saw one parked, thought we should know the rig but alas am old. :lol: anyway we had late lunch at the New Front Porch restaurant on hwy 160 by where whoever it was had parked a rig. maybe where they live. Maybe where you were laid over for the late trip up. Queenie Jeanne and Dennis
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby iplay10us2 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 am

Wasn't me. No teardrop with me this time. I have a cabin on the White River at Buffalo City, so I was here this time. Only camping I did on this trip was tent camping along the Buffalo on our 3 day float.
Susann
iplay10us2
Silver Donating Member

Return to North Central