Missouri - Show-Me Spring Break - April 15-17, 2011

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby FireLion » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 am

I would prefer an electric site, showers and facilities are handy but not necessary IMHO. A shelter house for the meals would be nice. Also, I'd prefer parks within 100 miles of KC due to high gasoline prices and my disability.
'How can ya get away from it all if ya take it all with ya?'
2004 Ford Escape Ltd.
2012 Coleman tent-no wheels, no A/C, no hitch
FireLion
500 Club

Postby Nathan N » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

FireLion wrote:I would prefer an electric site, showers and facilities are handy but not necessary IMHO. A shelter house for the meals would be nice. Also, I'd prefer parks within 100 miles of KC due to high gasoline prices and my disability.

Thanks for the feedback Bob. I'm a searching for next spring's location.....

BTW - that camp kitchen table is in great shape. A bit larger than I imagined but I'll figure out how to pack it. Thank you.

Nathan
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Postby FireLion » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Glad ya like it.
'How can ya get away from it all if ya take it all with ya?'
2004 Ford Escape Ltd.
2012 Coleman tent-no wheels, no A/C, no hitch
FireLion
500 Club

Postby GeoDrop » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

For the second time.. I agree with Bob! Electric yes, facilities can be limited but that could cause our spousal units some heartburn. :-)

Matthew

FireLion wrote:I would prefer an electric site, showers and facilities are handy but not necessary IMHO. A shelter house for the meals would be nice. Also, I'd prefer parks within 100 miles of KC due to high gasoline prices and my disability.
Matthew (& Sandi)
The GeoDrop
GeoDrop
Donating Member

Postby Nathan N » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 am

GeoDrop wrote:For the second time.. I agree with Bob! Electric yes, facilities can be limited but that could cause our spousal units some heartburn. :-)

Matthew

Well, I reckon the spousal units will get over it. :shock: Mine doesn't read the forum very often so I'm probably safe. 8)

Nathan
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Previous

Return to North Central