Mill Creek II Gathering May 13-15 2011 Now Cricket Creek

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby queeniejeanne » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Jane, there is not a bad time anywhere you've mentioned.
;) ;) ;) it's all fun. Is about 45 miles from mill ck to Eureka . Tall mote later. Queenie Jeanne
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Rickxr2 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 am

queeniejeanne wrote:Jane, there is not a bad time anywhere you've mentioned.
;) ;) ;) it's all fun. Is about 45 miles from mill ck to Eureka . Tall mote later. Queenie Jeanne

Jeannie, what exactly is a tall mote?
mote1    /moʊt/ Show Spelled
[moht] Show IPA
–noun
1. a small particle or speck, especially of dust.

Was it hard to find a "tall mote"? :lol:

Don't you love cell phone keypads! :lol:
Image Image Image
Rickxr2
The 300 Club

Tall Mote

Postby queeniejeanne » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 am

OK, you may both be gone this weekend, but I will get you for making fun of the handicapped.......the mote deserved to be tall, not a frail mote to say the least but a mote just the same....Jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby JaneV » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:18 am

Rickxr2 wrote:
queeniejeanne wrote:Jane, there is not a bad time anywhere you've mentioned.

Jeannie, what exactly is a tall mote?
mote1    /moʊt/ Show Spelled
[moht] Show IPA
–noun
1. a small particle or speck, especially of dust.

Was it hard to find a "tall mote"? :lol:

Don't you love cell phone keypads! :lol:
Huh?! Thought it was just me...not being able to make "heafs 'r takes" of what she said! :lol:
JaneV
Teardrop Builder

Postby Darren » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

It's Jeannenglish. :lol:
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

speech

Postby queeniejeanne » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 am

Darren, like that Jeannenglish...thanks for finally identifying it for me, was driving me crazy. :shock: :shock: :shock:
:beautiful: :beautiful: :beautiful: :beautiful: :beautiful: :beautiful:
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Mill Creek II Gathering May 13-15 2011

Postby queeniejeanne » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 pm

We will be serving a 6 course dinner for pot luck....goose pate with toast points, a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then a salad of hearts of palm with capers and a dressing of aged balsamic (20 years) and EVOO. Then there will be a violin interlude while the main course comes delivered by white tuxedo wearing, open shirted males, a Fillet Mignon, cooked over an open flame, seared on each side for the succulent flavorful crunch, then tender and warm inside. The accompanying garlic smashed yukon yellow gold potatoe fingerlings, whipped and smashed with cream and butter, will be followed by a New York Cheesecake, with choice toppings. Cigars and Brandy will be served fire side by beautiful young women with full bossoms and rosy cheeks. How's that for pot luck: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: April Fool Queenie Jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Re: Mill Creek II Gathering May 13-15 2011

Postby JaneV » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 pm

queeniejeanne wrote:We will be serving a 6 course dinner for pot luck....goose pate with toast points, a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then a salad of hearts of palm with capers and a dressing of aged balsamic (20 years) and EVOO. Then there will be a violin interlude while the main course comes delivered by white tuxedo wearing, open shirted males, a Fillet Mignon, cooked over an open flame, seared on each side for the succulent flavorful crunch, then tender and warm inside. The accompanying garlic smashed yukon yellow gold potatoe fingerlings, whipped and smashed with cream and butter, will be followed by a New York Cheesecake, with choice toppings. Cigars and Brandy will be served fire side by beautiful young women with full bossoms and rosy cheeks. How's that for pot luck: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: April Fool Queenie Jeanne
I, for one will be there with bells on - would it be appropriate for me to request a doggy bag?! :lol: :R
JaneV
Teardrop Builder

Postby queeniejeanne » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm

:applause: :applause: :applause: for to take a waiter home?
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby JaneV » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 pm

queeniejeanne wrote::applause: :applause: :applause: for to take a waiter home?
Oh no , my dear - it's all worked out in my head- I won't even need to bag him; the bare-chested waiter will swoon when he falls for my "camp look" - I will take him for a walk in the moonlight and then he'll forget all about the good snipe-viewing I've told him about......... :twisted: :) :lol:
JaneV
Teardrop Builder

Jane V

Postby queeniejeanne » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey we've got us another funny one, guys......Jack hope you get to see this.
Queenie
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 pm

:o Oh lord, I not only have the wrong wine I need a bag...Sorry girls my camp look is too shappy.

:lol: Great girls, That is really great! :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Re: Mill Creek II Gathering May 13-15 2011

Postby Mrs. Rickxr2 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm

queeniejeanne wrote:We will be serving a 6 course dinner for pot luck....goose pate with toast points, a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then a salad of hearts of palm with capers and a dressing of aged balsamic (20 years) and EVOO. Then there will be a violin interlude while the main course comes delivered by white tuxedo wearing, open shirted males, a Fillet Mignon, cooked over an open flame, seared on each side for the succulent flavorful crunch, then tender and warm inside. The accompanying garlic smashed yukon yellow gold potatoe fingerlings, whipped and smashed with cream and butter, will be followed by a New York Cheesecake, with choice toppings. Cigars and Brandy will be served fire side by beautiful young women with full bossoms and rosy cheeks. How's that for pot luck: April Fool Queenie Jeanne

YUM!!! ..... might even have seconds :twisted:
Linda

Image Image Image
Mrs. Rickxr2
Teardrop Master

Re: Jane V

Postby 2old2tent » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 pm

queeniejeanne wrote:Hey we've got us another funny one, guys......Jack hope you get to see this.
Queenie

Jeanne were you talking about me?
I don't even own a tux. :lol:

Jack
2old2tent
Teardrop Master

Postby Pete S » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Ummm, whoever has been doing the nonstop rain dance down Branson way can maybe ease up just a little. Holy cow anyhow!

from: http://www.us-parks.com/camping/mo/mill ... round.html

This facility is temporarily closed due to flooding and maintenance issues due to the high water levels. Camping Reservations can be made at the following Campgrouns on Table Rock Lake: Cricket Creek, Long Creek, Baxter, Aunts Creek, Indian Point, Cape Fair, Eagle Rock, Big M, Campbell Point, and Viney Creek. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this temporary closure may have caused.

Wasn't someone working on a pontoon-teardrop???
Pete S
Teardrop Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to North Central