what are the closest teardrop gatherings to wyoming in miles

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 pm

;) I think you should get together with all those people who are coming from CA and points West to ITG. Arrange a stop over place and have your own... 8)

Utah usually has at least one every year. Salty tears hosts some... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/salty_teardrops/
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby caseydog » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Mr. Cowboy, you live in a state with a rather slim population. Nice place, but a wee bit away from where most people live.

You may have to drive bit to get to a gathering. It will be worth the drive. We teardroppers have a pretty good time at our gatherings.

You may need to set aside some time and money to travel to a gathering. ITG is a good one, and you are more than welcome to join us at LCG in October.

I assure you, going to a gathering is a good time. You just have to work it into your schedule and your budget.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am

Riverton to Austin, NV; home of the Glyphs gathering every spring and fall- 702 miles. Saddle up cowboy, time to ride ;)
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Last Gasp in Canon City is probably the closest, only 480mi away.

I'd like to have one here in Northern Colorado, but were slowly scouting out places. Doubt anything will happen this year.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:48 pm

:thinking: You guys might want to look at Cheyenne or Laramie.... Nice area with loads of history!
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby High Desert » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 am

Well cowboy, from what I hear the 'official' Glyphs gatherings have ended at least for now. But you never know what may come up.

Having lived in Wyoming I can appreciate your situation. It's always a drive to do anything lol. And yeah, a six up is always easier on feed than an eight up.
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Return to North Central