Gypsy Gatherings June 2-5 + 10-12 moved to Smithville Lake

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Gypsy Gatherings June 2-5 + 10-12 moved to Smithville Lake

Postby godsy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Gypsy Goddess Gathering 2.0
This weekend June 3-5 is Wild Child weekend - Big Lake flooded so I moved to higher ground at Smithville Lake
(The Plans for June 9,10,11)
Grown ups only – guys and gals both invited this year!
Friday June 10 – Official beginning of Gypsy Goddess gathering and my birthday celebration!
I will actually be there on Thursday, June 9 - currenly at site 341 at Camp Branch - Smithville
Join me for a day or the whole weekend. or take your chances for first come first serve sites or contact Clay County, Mo Parks for more info.

Dinner : Potluck – bring a dish to share or we can grill something!
Saturday June 11 – Creatin’ , jammin’ or chillaxin’!
Bike ride, Boat or Swim or ... Create your own artistic wine/martini glass ( I’ll bring the special paints and after drying you take home and bake to make it permanent!) or any crafts that are left from Wild Child weekend

I’d love to have an acoustic music jam - bring an instrument in you play one, I’ll have lots on hand to loan if ya want to try out guitar, ukele, autoharp, mountain dulcimer, hammered dulcimer, native flute, marimbula or a variety of rhythm instruments and we’ll play in the shade in the afternoon.
Dinner – Smokehouse BBQ sliced meats and burnt ends, coleslaw and baked beans
Evening entertainment TBD… Still working on plans … but you know it will be fun May have a live music concert by my gypsy troubadours from Topeka , drumming, Campfire magic and jello shots!

Please bring: Your gypsy spirit of fun and adventure! And…..
$30 per person for cost of food, crafts and entertainment
Swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen Whatever you’d like to drink, or any other food or snacks you’d like
make arrangements for your own campsite,

pm with questions or to RSVP!
see my adventures in the Emma Rose at
www.mygypsywagon.blogspot.com
godsy
Teardrop Inspector

Return to North Central