Fall Camping

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Fall Camping

Postby Wishbone » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Going to start My Fall camping at Tuttle Creek COE Campground starting Aug 27th. We will be camping there about every other weekend. Thats the way the K-State Football home football games looks now. I'm looking to buy a cast iron Waffle maker. I want one I can use in camper & as well as an Open Fire. Anyone feels like camping with come on up to Tuttle Creek COE campground & visit with Us. Wishbone-Ks
Wishbone
Teardrop Builder

Postby Wishbone » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Was up to Tuttle Creek Cove Sat. Aug 20. Talked to Camp Hosts. The water level at Tuttle Creek is very High. Smimming & Boat ramps are under water. Some Primitve camp have water over the Grill in each kamp site. They cant release any water because it flows into Mo River down the line. Wish We had some of that water in Whitewater,Ks
Wishbone
Teardrop Builder

Postby parnold » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Wishbone:
Did you camp, or just go up for a visit?
I had to look up Tuttle Creek, because from your first post, I didn't know what state it was in.. lol.

Pictures if you camp!
parnold
Donating Member

Postby Wishbone » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry :( Tuttle Creek is located in Manhatten,Ks. Just visited with Camp Hosts. Son goes to Kansas State Univ. We took up some more stuff for his Dorm room. Hes been there 2 weeks. Hes in Marching Band & they start practiceing a week before school starts. We will be heading up Aug 30 for 5 or 6 days. A little R&R for Wife. She still works & I just retired 2 Years ago. Wishbone-Ks
Wishbone
Teardrop Builder

Return to North Central