Montana/Idaho gathering?

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: Montana/Idaho gathering?

Postby wagondude » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:21 pm

I have an uncle that lives just outside of Troy on the Yaak River. Sure wish i could make it back up that way. Beautiful country for sure.

Bill
Bill

TnTTT ORIGIONAL 200A LANTERN CLUB
wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

wingnut wrote:Hi Miriam,
We've only been doing the TD thing for a bit over a year and have never been to a TD gathering. We've been into antique cars for a number of years and have hosted a National event for the club we aare members of. So I know a little bit about the dynamics of group outings but not in the camping mode. My biggest reservation of doing a group camping thing, is I have my ideas of what I like in a camping trip and I'm pretty sure it's not like what other people like to do on a camping trip. So I figured it is much better that when I finally deside to attend a TD gathering, go to someone elses gathering and see how they organize it.
I guess you heard the forcast, it's true. Snowing here in the high country.

Jim

:D I have never been to a gathering where folks didn't have fun. We are a different breed for sure and tend to make fun where we go. Almost every camping thread I have ever read says the same thing. Some gatherings take a bit more planning than others but casual usually works and you would be amazed how some of these things take on a life of their own. Just ask Madjack in South Central. He just wanted a birthday party... :lol: :twisted: ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Vedette » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi
2013 is coming up now since this thread was started.
But just like the Movie of a similar theme "Plan it and they will Come!"
We would love to attend a Gathering in either Idaho or Montana.
I have been toying with the idea of a crawl from Sandpoint Idaho to the ocean via hyw 20 across northern Washington.
Even though we are from B.C. we love to, and do most of our travelling in Wa.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to North Central