South Central visits North Central

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Cindy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 am

Hi Guys, The Bluebonnet and the Cash Cow will be in your area from June 28 to July 7th. If anybody wants to visit with us in the evenings, We will be at Kemps Kamp in Keystone June 28-30, Devil's Tower KOA on July 1, Madison Campground in Yellowstone on July 2-4 and somewhere in the Tetons for July 5-6. :pictures:
So, if you hear people say, "We saw one of those things!" its us South Central folks visiting your neck of the woods.
Cindy & Dave :snappy:
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby Eddielbs » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Y'all will have fun I know we did on our trip to Yellowstone. We went in June also and that seems to be a great month. Its
right around the peak of the snow melt. And the bugs are not as bad yet. The Tetons are really awesome we prolly enjoyed them as much if not more than yellowstone. Y'all be safe!
"Some Minds are like cement, A grey matter that is thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
Eddielbs
Donating Member

Return to North Central