Knob Noster SP, MO gathering June 23-25, 2006

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby neal b » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:58 pm

i will be there teardrop will not be completly done it will be use able i just got the last coat of stain on the roof going to polyuretan wed. put on fenders and gally latch ,roof vent should be able to pull it out of the shop for the 3 hour tour to knob noster hopefully with out any problems wish me luck :worship: :D
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:30 pm

wooo hooo..... wish mine was at least that good enough to pull... Phil is coming over tomorrow evening and said we'll get the wiring done ! yea!

but no roof yet, maybe I'll be able to at least get the interior skin on soon.

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Zyamfier » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:37 pm

oklahomajewel wrote:What a cutie! We will sure miss see you there too !

Minden '07...??? I BETTER have the Jewel Box done by then!!

Julie

Julie/everyone
Thanks for the complement.
If you want to see some more pics of the Drag'n Wag'n and its pull vehicle Trogdor check out this thread http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=7967 also there are some pictures on my MINI site
http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/ga ... user=19017
Again enjoy your weekend and happy camping

Jim
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Postby oklahomajewel » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:33 pm

Dinner Friday night?

NOT the official potluck, but just wondered who would be there before 5-6 pm and hungry? I am just ME and don't really wanna have a bologna sandwich. But thought if I'm gonna start a fire then might out to cook enough for more than one. Thanks Cindy for your invite, but I can't do chili dogs.
I could maybe make some hamburgers if someone else would bring buns, and chips, or ????

Just an idea...

SEE YA FRIDAY!!!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby sHoootR » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:40 pm

Not gonna have mine done,but we will be down Saturday afternoon for sure. Gotta get some ideas,and gotta look at some HATCHES..LOL
Let us know what to bring as far as food needed..or i'll just bring a couple slabs of ribs..Can't wait to meet you all and see your Tears................
:D
sHoootR (Guy) & SemiSweets (Vickie)
sHoootR
Gold Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:01 pm

Trudy said that she would make potatoe salad and we can throw an apple cobbler in the dutch oven. We should be there sometime Fri afternoon.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Waliczek » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:30 pm

My daughter and I will be arriving about 5PM Fri. I will throw some chips and buns in the truck for Fri. Nite. I plan...(hopefully) to leave KC about 3-3:30- I have been busier then a one-armed paper hanger.But the boles is ready.
Tom
"Toys"--2003 Dodge Dakota--TT Rimple"Gypsy"--1955 Boles Aero Travel Trailer--2002 Sweetwater 20' Pontoon--1982 22' Mcgregor sailboat..
Waliczek
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:04 am

Okay, I'm just planning on a couple lbs of hamburger and will have that mixed up and ready. This Friday night idea is just dinner, not any big deal, ok? I know some people may not be getting there till right around 5, 6 ... hopefully I'll be there around 3 pm after stopping to take a look at Bernice St Park for the Sept gathering.

CHECK THIS ACCUWEATHER

Looks like there are thunderstorms there today (okc too) but Fri, Sat look clear and sunny, then they might get rain again Sunday --- hopefully after we leave!!!

Ya know, when I get my Jewel Box I won't think about the weather quite so much !

SEE YA !!!!

Julie[/url]
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:54 am

:cry:
We will miss you! I hope you all have a wonderful time and please take pictures.

Mike went to the Chiro. DR and he is great. I however got impatient and put too many cases of water bottles on my floor and then removed them. My old muscles are not going to drive anywhere for a day or two. :oops:

I think I will lift weights when not building. Things seem to deteriorate faster for some reason. :roll:

Enjoy the great weather Julie ordered up.
Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Rickxr2 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:17 pm

We should make it there around 3:00 - 4:00 pm Friday. Antique store in Lamar we've been wanting to stop at for a couple years now. Our trips to Kansas City are usually a rocket run. Point A to point B. Friday we're traveling on teardrop time.

See everyone there,
Rick & Linda
Image Image Image
Rickxr2
The 300 Club

Postby davel » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:16 pm

Cindy and I are planning on starting our teardrop time around 3:00 in the morning. We're planning on eating breakfast in Tulsa around 8:00. Can't wait to get out of the drive :applause:
davel
Donating Member

Postby IndyCubby » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:54 pm

I'm planning on leaving here around noon (EDT) and getting there by about 6 p.m. (CDT). Once I get there and settled in spot #7, Riley and I will walk down to see what's going on in the teardrop section. We'll pick up and move to #48 whenever it becomes vacant on Saturday.

Hey Dave, how long is your drive?

Can't wait to meet you all. I'm bringing homemade pecan pies and beer (of course...) for Saturday evening.

Chris
4x8 Cubby
"Finished" October, 2005
Gone, but not forgotten!
IndyCubby
Teardrop Master

Postby tk » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:04 pm

Hi guys,

Wish I was camping with you all, but the weekend looks pretty busy. Gotta work Sat. AM and the kid has a band recital at 7 PM. In between we're supposed to take my bike to Warrensburg for adjustments and to Sedalia to buy fireworks. Guess what's right in between? K-nob K-noster, that's right. Should be able to stop by for about three minutes and meet some of you good folks. I may even be able to see my first teardrop!

Best,
tk
Escape to Missouri
tk
Teardrop Master

Postby Waliczek » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:56 pm

Change departure time.... My foreman called in sick today, and won't be in on Friday either. I was planning of working until noon, and he would close up the work site. NOW>>> I got to close it up. I plan on sending everyone home about 3:00PM..Will be leaving KC about 5:00PM.
( GASP- 71 highway at rush hour) Maybe getting their about 6:30 7:00, hopefully earlier.
Tom
"Toys"--2003 Dodge Dakota--TT Rimple"Gypsy"--1955 Boles Aero Travel Trailer--2002 Sweetwater 20' Pontoon--1982 22' Mcgregor sailboat..
Waliczek
Donating Member

Postby WarPony » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:39 pm

We won't be in until 8:30-9:00 on Friday night. :(
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to North Central