New to Tear Dropping

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

New to Tear Dropping

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:03 pm

Hey all,

My husband and I just bought a teardrop in May and have been tooling around Missouri State Parks. Can't believe we missed the Knob Noster event! We were there with the family at the end of May. When and where is the next even planned? Count us in!!!

Jena
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby jagular7 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I'm in Lenexa, and there are a few more in the other metro areas. I use my TD as a way of camping when I'm wheeling the Jeep.
Mike
Jagular
Lenexa, KS
jagular7
The 300 Club

Postby madjack » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:34 am

Jena, welcome to the board...checkout the South Central section at the bottom of index page...we have a fast growing group in the area and the next planned outing is in Sept at Grand Lake in Ok...there is a Pamplin Grove IRG on the west coast in 2 weeks and the North meets South gathering will be in Va in August...keep an eye on the gatherings section and the Destinations/Calendar links at the top of page...oh yeah...got any pics you can share with us...we absolutely luv da pics...
madjack 8)

p.s. what kinda Td do you have...show us some pictures
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:29 pm

Welcome Jena,
Just as soon as the weather gets bare-able 8) there should be more gatherings locally. Glad you are getting out and enjoying you tear. Mine is in the garage putting itself together while I make friendly.

Bernice OK, Sept. 15 is promising to be a biggy, so join in.
Miriam
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Jena. sorry that you missed Knob Noster. It was fun. the next close gathering that is planned is Bernice at the Grand Lake but that doesn't mean that something won't get started locally on short notice. if it wasn't so hot Trudy and I would head for Watkins Mill for the weekend.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Return to North Central