Minnesota gathering

Anywhere in the country is fine. Where do you want to camp?

Postby ARKPAT » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Betsey don't worry it is one of those MaryK and Elmo things that is ongoing on the "Thread Kill section".

;)

:thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Whitewater wipe out April 11th-13th

Postby kayaklover » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:19 am

I checked on availability for the grand opening weekend for Whitewater. They have a cluster of sites w/electric open. They are $24.00 with an $8.50 reservation fee.
The phone number to reserve is 1-866-857-2757 or reservations can be made online at stayatmnprks.com .
Lori
Co-Director
St. Croix Tearjerkers
kayaklover
Teardrop Master

Postby elmo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:35 am

Betsey wrote:Oh, and another thing....what's with your avatar? It's switched something like 3 times in the past 10 minutes? What's with that? One of them was so HUGE it took up about 1/3 of my screen...had to scroll over to read any posts...Keep it simple (like me) don't have an avatar! :lol:

Betsey 8)

That big one was a oops...I was trying to get rid of that one quick. I did a cut and paste and it didn't do what I had planned.
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby elmo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:45 am

Betsey wrote:Correction, it was 45 minutes later...and, well, it was MY cake...and, I must say, it was DEE-li-SHEE-us and finger-lickin' good! (Are you jealous, Elmo????) :twisted:

Besides that, with THIS character on the loose in the campground, you would have crawled in your teardrop and locked your door, too..

Oh, sorry, YOU were the aforementioned character! :shock:

What you didn't realize is that I went in one door and out the other (the advantage to having TWO doors in your teardrop!) and waiting on the other side was everyone else...We had a big party (cake included) while you were running around scaring (or was that scarring?) the squirrels. :lol:

Betsey 8)

Heck ya I am jealous!!!

I was always wondering what the 2 doors were for!!! :thinking: Good thinking!! Cake escape hatch...that is really planning ahead!!!

Damn....squirrels always make me miss out on the good stuff!!! :x I will tell you about my honeymoon at Cooler by the Lake!!!! Damn Playa del Carmen squirrels, but boy could they drink!!!!
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Pine city gathering

Postby kayaklover » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:24 am

Hi Toby and Sue,

I sent you a PM about your gathering in May. Did you get it?

Lori
Lori
Co-Director
St. Croix Tearjerkers
kayaklover
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:47 am

Beautiful cake Betsey :thumbsup: And I wish I could promise not to post buuuuuuutttttttttttttt. :R I know you wouldn't want to deprive us "stay home" girls of a party. :lady: :angel:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Whitewater

Postby kayaklover » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:00 pm

I made reservations for Whitewater State Park for April 11th and 12th. I'm in site 16 (upper cedar hill area) and there are several spots open in that area . :applause: :applause: :applause:
Lori
Co-Director
St. Croix Tearjerkers
kayaklover
Teardrop Master

Postby Claw » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:00 pm

TPMcGinty wrote:[
Tiger cruises are lots of fun AND lots of work. My brother went on one (it convinced him not to join), my dad went on two, and my ex-father-in-law went on one (of course he wasn't ex at the time).

The Tiger Cruise convinced me that I have way more space in my TD than I need. Nothing like sleeping on the bottom rack. The getting down on your hands and knees before rolling into the rack will either make you humble or religious :lol:
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby TPMcGinty » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Claw wrote:
TPMcGinty wrote:[
Tiger cruises are lots of fun AND lots of work. My brother went on one (it convinced him not to join), my dad went on two, and my ex-father-in-law went on one (of course he wasn't ex at the time).

The Tiger Cruise convinced me that I have way more space in my TD than I need. Nothing like sleeping on the bottom rack. The getting down on your hands and knees before rolling into the rack will either make you humble or religious :lol:

They don't call them coffin lockers for nothing!
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Re: Whitewater

Postby Claw » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:33 pm

kayaklover wrote:I made reservations for Whitewater State Park for April 11th and 12th. I'm in site 16 (upper cedar hill area) and there are several spots open in that area . :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lori I have to check with my boss to see about a departure time from work on Friday. If I can't leave early I don't think I can make it till Saturday morning so I will book a site asap.

the MN State Park reservation link
https://www.stayatmnparks.com/SearchRegion.aspx
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Whitewater gathering

Postby kayaklover » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Great Jim,
I look forward to seeing you there.I hope I have power by then.

I'm going to Cedar Lake Speedway at the end of this month . They have free camping and a new indoor dirt track . They have free practice runs on Fri. and the race on Sat. is $25.00-$30.00.

Lori
Lori
Co-Director
St. Croix Tearjerkers
kayaklover
Teardrop Master

Postby TPMcGinty » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 am

Sorry Lori. I'm not going to make the Whitewater gathering. I don't get off work until 6AM on Sunday. By the time I go home and get my dog and stuff together, I wouldn't make it out even to say hi. Everyone would be on their way home.
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby rainman0 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Lori,
We did get your email, and I sent a reply. It did'nt come back, so it must be out there in cyberspace.
I can't remember what I said, but it was mostly describing the lot etc.
Glad you can make it.
Is anybody else?
:thinking:
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
rainman0
Teardrop Master

Postby Claw » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:34 pm

WhiteWater Wipeout April 11,12,13, 2008 has another reservation confirmed. :thumbsup: Site #18. I will arrive Saturday AM due to this poverty plight that causes me to work. I plan on boondocking in Prairie du Chien, WI Friday night unless circumstances allow for an earlier departure time.

Toby, May 31 looks good for me. Similarly I will probably split the drive up and arrive Sat AM. Check your message box.
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby rainman0 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Jim and anyone else coming to Pine City,
There is no address,s so it does not show up on the mapquest or google. I will get you close and I will have up signs I will also give you my cell #. (cell phone that is). Scared you didn't I?
It is the Pine City exit off 35W (exit169) and 7-8 miles west.
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
rainman0
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to Suggest a Gathering