Update!!! Beaver's Bend State Park... Date change

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Madjack, will count you in. You don't need to send a deposite. The 7 spaces have been paid for. Just plan to double up with one of the other teardroppers. We will worry about the fee for doubling up when we get there. Glad to know you will be coming. Looking forward to meeting you and Marlene.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby davel » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:24 pm

Linda,

We're getting excited. Cindy and I are will be more than happy to double up.

:thumbsup:
davel
Donating Member

beavers bend

Postby hap » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:52 pm

Linda, thanks for putting this thing together. I am reeeealy looking forward to my first gathering. By the way I will be by myself, Shirley does`nt care to camp any more. See yall in March.

Jim
hap
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mexican tear » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:54 pm

Dave
How about doubling up with a couple of Mexicans?

We have to come up the last week March, so ...

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:08 pm

Kai, glad to hear you and Lois can make it. Our little teardrops might just take over the big RV's at Beaver's Bend. If we all like it there and want to return next year we will have to be sure and reserve lots of spaces before we leave.
See you in March.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:53 pm

Cool !!! Looks like an impressive list! It will be great to see everybody!

Like I mentioned before, I'll be lucky if I have a trailer or maybe even the shell of a teardrop by then and I already sent in my deposit to Linda so one of the teardropper can have that spot as long as I can park my car and pitch a tent maybe.

If I do have a trailer and a shell, then I would throw a pad to sleep on and use it anyway!!! March will be here before we know it !!!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby ARKPAT » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:04 am

I might not have my Trailer finished or sides up; but I can place the Camo tarp on the Stakebed and sleep under that or the tent on the floor. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby davel » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:39 am

Kai,

That would be Wonderful!!! :applause: Cindy and I would really love that. Hope ya'll have had a good year, ours has been very eventful.
davel
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:59 am

Jim, you should trick Shirley into coming. I think she would have so much fun that she would forget she was camping..Give it a try..We all would love for her to come
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby mexican tear » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:10 am

Dave

Sounds great.

Our year has been a regular normal one so far. You know in Mexico it is just "Siesta and Fiesta".

All of my spare time I have spent working on the 49 Plymouth teardrop puller. Still have more parts to use than money, but that is coming to an end soon. No more things to do until I make a trip to the US for more parts, of course that takes money. Kind of a Catch 22.

See y'all in a couple of months

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby bg » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:04 pm

Looking at Mapquest again, 4 hours doesn't seem to be too bad as long as I get off of work early that afternoon.

Count me in. Most Likely I'll be in an uncomplete project, but I should be ready enough.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:19 pm

bg, glad to hear ya gonna make it...we may haveta double up but what the heck...if the campgound is full of big RV's, our group of little trailers should make a big splash...looking forward to meeting you and all the others...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:15 pm

I spoke with Alice at Beaver's Bend again this morning just to double check that it is ok to double up. She said it is IF a pad is long enough. She stressed that if pad is not long enough then the extras would have to go a little ways down the road to the "first come first serve area". I just hope we will be ok. Like someone said some tears are light weight enough that they can be turned sideways.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:41 pm

...as long as they allow doubling we should be OK, with our litle trailers a space for a full sized RV should take 2 TD,s with little problem...the only problem I see would be enough parking for the tow vehicles and from the look of the CG map, the is a large parking area pretty close to where we will be...hopefully it'll all work out in the end...one way or another
madjack 8)
Last edited by madjack on Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby madjack » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:50 pm

by the way Linda, do you know what section they are putting us in...A,B,C ?????................................... 8)
madjack
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to South Central