Palo Duro Canyon, July 22 and 23

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Palo Duro Canyon, July 22 and 23

Postby CPASPARKS » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:49 pm

We (Wife, Daughter and 2 of the 4 dogs) are heading from Burkburnett, Texas up to Palo Duro Canyon later this afternoon. Will not be there until later tonight.
Gern, Joe, Ron, Ed or Jason...if any of you want to come camp with us...we plan on staying in the "Sagebrush" campground.
Anybody else that wants to camp or just come by and visit...you are welcome!
Look for a Silver/Black Jeep Wrangler pulling a Fiberglass Yoder Toter.
Hope to see someone there. :)
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

Postby edevans » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:01 pm

Hope you and your wife,daughter & doggies had a nice camping trip. We are still about 2 to 3 weeks away from being ready to camp. Hope to have the ttt ready in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can have a camp out at the canyon later. Post pics if you can and let us know how much fun your camping was. Ed
edevans
The 300 Club

Postby Gern Blanston » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:10 am

Hello Kevin,
Sorry I missed your post until too late, I would have tried to visit. We were at the canyon a couple of weeks ago and had a nice evening. Maybe it wasn't quite so hot this weekend?

Let us know how it went, and post a picture.

Here's my campsite from a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, and hello Ed and Ruby! We've been wondering how your project was coming along. I just checked your album, and it looks like your about ready to hit the road. Nice job, looks like a factory built trailer.

We need to all organize a Palo Duro gathering sometime.
Gern Blanston
Teardrop Advisor

Postby edevans » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:34 am

Thanks for the encourgement,Gern. I think a week-end trip to Palo Duro would be great. Nice picture. Hope you got to take some pics, Kevin. As I said earlier, hope to have the "Litehouse" ready to go soon. Planing a trip with Kids & Grandkids to New Mexico for a fishing trip Aug 4,5 &6. Then will be ready for palo Duro anytime.At least the weather cooled off for you a little bit this week-end, Kevin.Maybe we will be in for some cooler days before too much longer. Ed
edevans
The 300 Club

Return to South Central