June 18, 19, 20th at Lost Maples

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

June 18, 19, 20th at Lost Maples

Postby Mike-n-Britney » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 am

I meant to post this much earlier, but lately at the office I have been distracted by work instead of surfing the internet...

Britney and I (and Dex the dog) will be heading down to Lost Maples this Friday afternoon. Any and all are welcome to join us. I made reservations two weeks ago, but looked at the site a few days ago and it seems there are several slots still available.

Email me and I can send you my cell number to meet up - or if anyone just happens to be there, be on the lookout for a Silver Shadow behind a Silver GTO.

(Random thought: my trailer is silver in color, is a Silver Shadow model, and is towed behind a car that is silver in color... so is it a shadow of the silver (always behind a silver car)... or is it a silver colored shadow of the car... or... I think I've got teardrop on the brain...)

Anyways... this will be our second trip with the SSTD, first with the newly-newly-renovated galley (yes, I re-did my re-done galley), and first with a bunch of new camping gear! Oh yeah, and first with my freshly rebuilt 1978 Coleman Model 200A Lantern!
RIP: 2006 GTO
2005 Audi allroad 2.7T
2008 Silver Shadow
Mike-n-Britney
Teardrop Master

Return to South Central