LCG logo

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby 2bits » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

I would like to meet you at a gathering some time too Becca. Maybe some big strong man can fly down and drive you haha...

You know this is all in good fun, I am sure (hoping) he has YOUR safety in mind.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Thomas, he totally has my safety in mind. He knows I am completely capable of driving it alone and not afraid to do so. So, I've dropped it...for now. ;)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby reo-ron » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Well I got the OK from Madjack to continue checking out the T-shirt options. However, A 5 car pile up on I-244 last friday has left me with a totaled pickup and a right foot with 5 broken bones . I'll have surgery on 8/30 to put it back together but the Doc says long recovery. Soooo, I'm not sure I'll be at LCG this year and I know I can't work on the T-shirt thing. If any one wants to take this on - I'm out - go ahead.
Ron in Tulsa
PS: The bumps and lumps are all pretty well gone and other than the foot I'm doing just fine. All the other drivers walked away. 3 cars were totaled and 2 had repairable damage. Thank you Lord!!!
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Postby starleen2 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks for your efforts Ron - I hope your foot is healing well. I am assembling the files so that they may be downloaded for what ever purpose you have in mind - make your own T-shirt in what ever color you want :twisted: stay tuned for the link
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby tonyj » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 am

reo-ron wrote:Well I got the OK from Madjack to continue checking out the T-shirt options. However, A 5 car pile up on I-244 last friday has left me with a totaled pickup and a right foot with 5 broken bones . I'll have surgery on 8/30 to put it back together but the Doc says long recovery. Soooo, I'm not sure I'll be at LCG this year and I know I can't work on the T-shirt thing. If any one wants to take this on - I'm out - go ahead.
Ron in Tulsa
PS: The bumps and lumps are all pretty well gone and other than the foot I'm doing just fine. All the other drivers walked away. 3 cars were totaled and 2 had repairable damage. Thank you Lord!!!

Wimp.

Just kidding. That really sucks. I hope you heal quickly and don't have any long-term effects. I hope you are healed well enough to come camp.
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby starleen2 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 am

Ok – here are the files – they are quite large! There are two images. Basically they are the same except one have a white background. One set is JPEG format and the other set is in Photoshop PSD format. To download – right click> save target as> choose your location

http://www.txstewartfamily.com/logo/
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby Darren » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 am

Glad you made it out in pretty good shape Ron, could have been worse.

I'll send the files to my Vector guy and see what the cost will be to convert it.

Thanks Scott and Ron,
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby caseydog » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am

Victor Star wrote:Glad you made it out in pretty good shape Ron, could have been worse.

I'll send the files to my Vector guy and see what the cost will be to convert it.

Thanks Scott and Ron,

I am working on a vector version, unless your guy wants to do it. What are we going to do with it now that the t-shirt deal fell through?

Scott, there is really no reason for a .PSD version, unless it is layered. .PSD and .JPG are both raster, and .JPG is a smaller file. Is the .PSD file layered?
Last edited by caseydog on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Darren » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 am

caseydog wrote:
I am working on a vector version now.

Scott, there is really no reason for a .PSD version, unless it is layered. .PSD and .JPG are both raster, and .JPG is a smaller file. Is the .PSD file layered?

Cool. Are you doing it yourself or outsourcing it?
Darren

Postby caseydog » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Victor Star wrote:
caseydog wrote:
I am working on a vector version now.

Cool. Are you doing it yourself or outsourcing it?

I have Illustrator. I was planning to do it myself. I edited my last post. Do we still need a vector version?

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Darren » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm

I'll need a vector if I'm making the trophies. I'm guessing we're going to have trophies again and you all want me to make them. :thumbsup: If not let me know. My guy wants $38 for the teardrop and gator.

If Scott will post the fonts I can do everything except for the teardrop and gator. Are you using a tablet Glen?

Is someone going to run with the t-shirts? Please.
Darren

Postby starleen2 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm

caseydog wrote:
Victor Star wrote:Glad you made it out in pretty good shape Ron, could have been worse.

Thanks Scott and Ron,

I am working on a vector version, unless your guy wants to do it. What are we going to do with it now that the t-shirt deal fell through?

Just thought it might be easier to customize the colors in that format and not lose anything
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby caseydog » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Victor Star wrote:I'll need a vector if I'm making the trophies. I'm guessing we're going to have trophies again and you all want me to make them. :thumbsup: If not let me know. My guy wants $38 for the teardrop and gator.

If Scott will post the fonts I can do everything except for the teardrop and gator. Are you using a tablet Glen?

Is someone going to run with the t-shirts? Please.

I have a vector clip art of the State of Louisiana. I was going to trace the gator and the teardrop in Illustrator. How about I do that, and send you the State, gator and teardrop?

I can probably do it tonight. By the end of the weekend, for sure.

If I need to do the whole thing, I'll probably have to do it this weekend.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:07 pm

starleen2 wrote:
caseydog wrote:

Thanks Scott and Ron,

Just thought it might be easier to customize the colors in that format and not lose anything

If I do the logo in vector, I may as well make new JPG files, too. There's a lot of pixilation and artifacts in your current files. I can make files that are high rez and clean.

What the heck, I'll just knock it out tonight. I have nothing better to do.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Darren » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:07 pm

That will work. No rush and thanks.
Darren

PreviousNext

Return to South Central