planovet spotted

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby ARKPAT » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh; no I will have to use stealth mode when traveling down the highway. :shock:

Maybe get some stickers or a big "Little Debie" magnetic sticky for the trailer sides :lol:

:thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby planovet » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am

starleen2 wrote:Yeah - he tends to be a bit excessive when it comes to speed :thinking:

I resemble that remark! :lol:

caseydog wrote:He's probably just using part of his ten weeks of annual vacation time.

I wish! We are lucky if we take 2 weeks a year along with a day or two here and there for gatherings. If I'm going out of town I have to pay someone to be here for me. At $400 a day, a relief vet gets expensive. So if I take a week off and have a vet come in for 3 days, it COSTS me $1,200 to go on vacation.

2bits wrote:Hmm... I wonder wonder if they will see this thread Monday morning???

:yes:

We are back from our trip. We WERE going to go to Tennessee via Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, camping along the way. But Monday night we found out that Cindi's mother had a stroke. So when we left on Tuesday we went straight to Tennessee instead of taking our time as we had planned. We ended up staying the whole week in Cindi's brother's driveway. Not the vacation we had planned.

The good news is that her mother's stroke was a small one and she is back at home and everything is ok. The only thing left over is a little blurriness in the peripheral vision of her right eye. Other than that everything else is good. Cindi was pretty upset there for a while.

I guess my tear is rather distinctive and when you see it you know it's me. It was nice to be seen. And I never drove faster than 75 the whole way. My badge helps me in Texas but I'm not sure about other states :roll:

Next time I'll file a flight plan with the Dog :lol:
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby tonyj » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

That's a good report on Cindi's mom. You'll be in our thoughts.
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby queeniejeanne » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Just remember how much we all care, we follow you by sightings.....You really should file flight plans. :lol:

So sorry about mom, cindy but really glad it was small.

We know how the leaving your business goes........we have NO RECEIVABLES coming in after we have been gone.

Queenie Jeanne
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby 2bits » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about Cindi's mom but that is really good that it was so small. It's nice to take time away just you two, you will have a chance again. OH I am free any time to sub for you ;)
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby Kim Armstrong » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Glad everyone is ok. I can vouch for the 75mph. Don't know if it will work everytime but a friend of mine from Texas got stopped in Arkansas for speeding. He happened to have a Arkansas Razorback t shirt sitting on the seat. Officer let him go. :dancing
Kim Armstrong
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Todah Tear » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 am

Wow, that was not vacation, was it? I will keep Cindi's mom and you all in my prayers. Mothers are soooo precious!

Much Love,

Todah
"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." Proverbs 19:2 Image
Todah Tear
Platinum Donating Member

Postby WarPony » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 am

planovet wrote:... My badge helps me in Texas but I'm not sure about other states...

Can I get one of those?!?!?! :thinking:

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Previous

Return to South Central