LCGV T-Shirts

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby Cindy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Cafe Press probably does shirts about the same as Zazzle. I have washed Dave's shirt many times and it faded a little at first but then stayed the same.
:roll: I have a shirt with front and back on Zazzle. It is white but you can change the shirt for a colored one. There are also baby shirts, mugs, etc. with the South Central Tear Logo on them.

Women's sizes run really small, though.
Here is a NEW discount code I just got for 20% off t-shirts :twisted:
Use code: AUTUMNZAZZLE
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

LCGV T shirt from Zazzle

Postby queeniejeanne » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey, hate to disappoint you guys if your ordering this product from Zazzle, but upon returning from the Crawford gathering today had received my $75.00 order for LCGV T-Shirts....two shirts, yes, I said two... from Zazzle....what a mess. What a terrible mess...the shirts are of poor quality...the logos printing absolutely sucks. You can't tell what it is supposed to be, even the big one on the one shirt is flaking off and completely out of focus. The small emblems are out of focus looking like someone got loose with a box of crayons. Not a good look for the price of the product. Will now re-order using Cafe Press. I wrote the company to sent a return product authorization also. Just wanted you to know before anyone else orders. I do however believe that they will stand behind their product because you have used them so much before, Cindy. I know you all go to a lot of trouble to get these sent in to them correctly and wanted you to know what I experienced. Queenie Jeanne
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Cindy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I will write them also and let them know how disappointed I am with their t-shirts sales to my 'valued' customers. They will have to send me a sample if they expect me to order again.
Thank you.
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby tonyj » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I received the two I ordered with no problems. They're in the wash right now--I'll let you know how they survive.
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Cindy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 am

Tony, did you get one with the little logo on the front? That is the one with the problem for Jeanie.
Hot Cindy
Cindy
500 Club

T shirts

Postby queeniejeanne » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 am

Cindy, The two of the front, smeared unable to tell alligator, small but still you should be able to read and tell what it is...back on one out of focus and flaking off...I know what they mean when they say womens tight fit, but this is thigh sized. :cry: Each shirt is a different application with the logo. One feels like vinyl and the other is on the material.
Cindy will let you know the response by message and request for return authorization goes.....I'm sure they will make the return good...
Am ordering this morning from Cafe Press.
See ya at LCGV...Queenie Jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby tonyj » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 am

Cindy wrote:Tony, did you get one with the little logo on the front? That is the one with the problem for Jeanie.

Mine are fine. The one with the little logo on front came out fine. I wouldn't call the printing "hi-definition", but I can read everything that is written. I don't Know enough about the print application to tell how the transfer is applied or printed, but I detected no peeling.

Sorry that queeniejeanne had problems, but my order seems to be okay.

But I haven't tested to see how they stand up to tequila, yet . . . :twisted:
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Darren » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Just wanted you all to know that Cafe Press is giving $10 off on orders of $60 or more thru September 29th. Use the code "GET10FREE" at the checkout.

Thanks,
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby queeniejeanne » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Thks but tried to limit myself until I get my credit from zazzle!
Queenie jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Postby Darren » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

I had a few people ask where to get shirts so.....

Cafe Press Store - http://www.cafepress.com/LCGV

Zazzle Store - http://www.zazzle.com/lovelacec

I found that the "Dark" Cafe Press shirts are an iron on type shirt. All the rest are printed.

Thanks,
Darren
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Previous

Return to South Central