Bash at the Beach, 2011, Crystal Beach,Texas

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby caseydog » Mon May 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I plan to leave for the beach on Thursday, unless I am no needed here by my customers. If they don't need me, I plan to hit the road Wednesday.

PM me if you want my cell phone number for last minute questions.

But, basically, if you don't have it when you get there, you can probably get it at the Big Store, which is a mile from where we are camping.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

One other thing...

We will not be at a State Park with a cleaning staff, and the Smelley's are graciously offering their beach house as a "home base" for the gathering.

We are going to make a mess, that goes without saying. We all need to pitch in to keep things as clean as possible at the Smelley's house.

Please bring some extra towels and other supplies, and clean up after yourselves when you use the bathrooms to grab a shower, and be ready to help out with basic clean-up duties.

There is no way to avoid sand at the beach, so all we can do is try to keep as much of it outside as possible, and help out with the daily routine of cleaning it up.

A bunch of people at the beach are bound to make a mess, so lets just try to clean up as we go, so the mess doesn't get ahead of us.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby EVAC A SHACK » Tue May 03, 2011 5:43 am

Well said CD. See you Wednesday or Thursday.

Eddie
EDDIE AND LINDA SMELLEY
LUFKIN, TX
EVAC A SHACK
Teardrop Master

Postby planovet » Tue May 03, 2011 3:06 pm

caseydog wrote:One other thing...

We will not be at a State Park with a cleaning staff, and the Smelley's are graciously offering their beach house as a "home base" for the gathering.

We are going to make a mess, that goes without saying. We all need to pitch in to keep things as clean as possible at the Smelley's house.

Please bring some extra towels and other supplies, and clean up after yourselves when you use the bathrooms to grab a shower, and be ready to help out with basic clean-up duties.

There is no way to avoid sand at the beach, so all we can do is try to keep as much of it outside as possible, and help out with the daily routine of cleaning it up.

A bunch of people at the beach are bound to make a mess, so lets just try to clean up as we go, so the mess doesn't get ahead of us.

CD

ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby son of a shack » Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

On another note...if you take the ferry and the line is long...don't get crazy thinking you can cut in line...you will get a fine and go to the end of the line...I would never expect a tear jerker to do this but then again I wouldn't expect someone to cut in front of police writing up tickets....stupid does happen out there...have fun and make sure Evac A Shack stays outta trouble!
son of a shack
Teardrop Inspector

Postby caseydog » Tue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

CD :)

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 pm

planovet wrote:
caseydog wrote:One other thing...

CD

CD 8)

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Tue May 03, 2011 7:24 pm

EVAC A SHACK wrote:Well said CD. See you Wednesday or Thursday.

Eddie

I have things packed up, so I may just jump on the road tomorrow. My customers are quiet right now, so if they don't need me tomorrow, I'm out of here.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby EVAC A SHACK » Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

What,me get in trouble. Only the Dog gets in trouble.

Eddie
EDDIE AND LINDA SMELLEY
LUFKIN, TX
EVAC A SHACK
Teardrop Master

Postby caseydog » Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

EVAC A SHACK wrote:What,me get in trouble. Only the Dog gets in trouble.

Eddie

Spinnernut will be there to draw the attention of the law enforcement agencies away from me. ;)

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey, everyone, if you have a kite, bring it. The beach is a great place to fly a kite. I am going to try to buy one on the way down there.

We may even fly some UFOs one night. :twisted:

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I thought about the kite thing too, that would be cool. Unfortunately I will not be able to fly one unless it is here because I am not able to go.

Please note 5lbs of Smoked Sausage and an attitude adjustment because I am seriously pissedoff is now needed.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby ARKPAT » Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 am

caseydog
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm Post subject:
Hey, everyone, if you have a kite, bring it. The beach is a great place to fly a kite. I am going to try to buy one on the way down there.

We may even fly some UFOs one night. Twisted Evil

CD

Take LOTS of pictures ...... before ..... during .......after .....the flite ..... and who shows up ..... :D

:thumbsup:

Pat

PS: Remember NASA ..... Johnson Space Center is just across the crick and down the road. They might want to share technology =)
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby tonyj » Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 am

2bits wrote:I thought about the kite thing too, that would be cool. Unfortunately I will not be able to fly one unless it is here because I am not able to go.

Please note 5lbs of Smoked Sausage and an attitude adjustment because I am seriously pissedoff is now needed.

What??? Are you sure you can't make it?

I won't be rolling in until late Friday night.
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Eddielbs » Wed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

All packed up and ready to go! Were headed out first thing in the morning. Should get in a little after lunch. See y'all on the sand!
"Some Minds are like cement, A grey matter that is thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
Eddielbs
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to South Central