Shirts at Inks Lake

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Shirts at Inks Lake

Postby asianflava » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:30 am

I talked (actually private messaged) Dean about using his "swoosh drops" on a shirt. I was going to have my brother embroider some up for me. I wanted a shirt for myself but figured it would be easy enough for him to make a few more. My brother back burnered me, I decided to light a fire under him since we are having the campout next month.

It will be a regular white polo type shirt with a black single swoosh on the breast. I want to put the T&TTT web address on the cuff of the sleeve but that will depend on him. I also want to put the multiple swoosh (like the bumper sticker) on a hat but we haven't decided on what type of hat.

The hats and shirts will have the logos embroidered, the shirts will probably go for around the $25 range. Still don't know about the hats since we haven't decided on what type. I wanted to check to see if anyone was interested. I would rather do a cash and carry type thing so that you can see them in person.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Shirt

Postby Cindy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:27 pm

Rocky,
I would love a shirt but can't do white. I am just too messy. I would like a color like blue or red or grey. I like the idea of a shirt and would like to be able to wear it when we have gatherings. The "swoosh" is good for me. Can you live with any color but white?
Cindy
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby asianflava » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:14 pm

I'll see what else he has in stock. Right now, I'm just trying to get a feel if anyone else would like one.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bg » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:09 pm

I don't know if this is going to happen or not, But i'd like a hat...
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

sizes: large larger & largest

Postby backwoodsman » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:40 am

Bring them Rocky.
I'm sure ya will sell them.
G
You don't know what you don't know!
backwoodsman
Donating Member

Return to South Central