Just to say Thanks

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Just to say Thanks

Postby Shutterbugg » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Thought I'd sign up and post a note here. I'm the hairy shutterbug that was wandering around Bistineau all day Saturday.

I stumbled into the campout at Bistineau, and had a nice day. I thought I'd say thanks to everyone who was there for your hospitality, and thanks especially to ms Linda, who I originally met and who was nice enough to invite me to stay a while and let me know the camera wouldn't bother anyone. (The police have been called on me a dozen times for carrying a camera)

So thanks to everyone, it was a great day and the food was very good. I enjoyed the visit, got some excellent pictures although the group shot at the end of the day was horrible, I missed the focus. Oh well, it happens. Met some good people, and enjoyed checking out the trailers very much.

Don't know if I'll build one, but if I run across another gathering I'll be sure to stop by and say hi.

Thanks for the hospitality.
It's not a toe, it's a furniture location device!
Shutterbugg
Teardrop Inspector

Postby WarPony » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey, I talked to you for a little bit after the big photo shoot of the crowd. If I remember right, you were from Monroe just coming into the park to shoot some "wildlife"? Buddy, you couldn't have found any more wildlife than what we had at the park. Glad you stumbled across the gathering, hope you make it back next year!!

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 pm

That is cool to stumble on something like that eh! Glad we did you right!

So a DOZEN times eh??? What were ya photographing? :lol:
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby starleen2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 pm

We saw ya' too - thanks for stopping by. We hope we inspired you in some fashion or another :thumbsup:
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby davel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I also got a chance to talk with you for a while. I'm glad you were able to spend the day with us.
davel
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 am

Hello Billy,
It was a pleasure visiting with you and looking at the pics of wildlife you had taken.
I am glad you ended up spending the day with all of us and looking at all the teardrops and visiting with us. We wouldn't have had it any other way if you had not joined us for Potluck

Come on over next year.

Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby planovet » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 am

WarPony wrote:Hey, I talked to you for a little bit after the big photo shoot of the crowd. If I remember right, you were from Monroe just coming into the park to shoot some "wildlife"? Buddy, you couldn't have found any more wildlife than what we had at the park. Glad you stumbled across the gathering, hope you make it back next year!!

Amen brother :lol:
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby WarPony » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Mark, he should've stuck around for the "fire time"!! 8) 8)

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby Shutterbugg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for the replies folks, sorry I haven't dropped in sooner, but haven't been online at all in about 3 weeks or so.

I remember meeting most of those who have replied, and enjoyed the visits.

2bits - I've been checked out by the cops twice more since then. Always just taking pictures of wildlife. Yesterday it was a Sheriff's Deputy and I was trying to get some shots of a Red Tailed Hawk on a telephone pole. Fortunately the bird didn't get spooked and I got several very nice shots.

Coca Cola - The potluck was excellent, whoever made the cole slaw I want the recipe.

And whoever was trying to get me to back up more at the group picture, I was trying to get a picture...not a swim... :D But i did get a good laugh out of it.
It's not a toe, it's a furniture location device!
Shutterbugg
Teardrop Inspector

Return to South Central