LCGVII

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Re: LCGVII

Postby Loader » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 am

Gonna miss you Eddie and Linda, was looking forwarding to visiting.

We are gonna be a few down this year, and those that can't make it will be missed. Lord knows I have had to back out of at gatherings because of "life" tossing a curve ball.

Thomas, just take your time, no rushing....unless of it's rushing to the Rush concert! Get it towable/campable and let us know if you needs tarps or the like! If you can't get it towable, bring your "soft-sided" tear, and let us know what things you need to camp. Sure between us all, we can make sure you are set up!

Gary, Trudy, we will do what we can to help with Saturday morning. As Warpony said, if you need anything (extra Dutch Ovens, etc,) Heck, maybe I'll toss together one of your mountain man breakfasts to bring over.

Looking forward to the weekend with friends! See you soon.
Earl & Kerry

"Loader"

Blue Yonder Build Thread - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=42611

ImageImage
Loader
Platinum Donating Member

Postby forestfrog » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm sad to report that Connie, Jane, and RobertA from Oklahoma won't be able to attend. Jane's husband passed away Thursday night. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts! They were in sites 16 and 17.

I'm also going to miss LCG this year...my brother's fiancé moved their wedding (AGAIN), this time to Saturday, the 27th. I'm already planning for next year though! Site 18 should open up soon.
Kristi
~*~Stand still and be awed by Nature...~*~
forestfrog
Teardrop Master

Postby WarPony » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm

I don't remember seeing anything about firewood but is the campground going to have any for us to burn this year? If not, I'll bring some but I don't want to haul a bunch if I don't need to.

Kristi, sorry you won't be able to make it and sorry to hear of Jane's husband, too.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 pm

WarPony wrote:I don't remember seeing anything about firewood but is the campground going to have any for us to burn this year? If not, I'll bring some but I don't want to haul a bunch if I don't need to.

Kristi, sorry you won't be able to make it and sorry to hear of Jane's husband, too.

Jeff

Ranger David sez we got all de wood we could want...they have been doing some "pruning" ;) :roll: in the park and have plenty........
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby thepoorgirl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 pm

:D I don't mind the water balloons fight just as long as I, my truck, or camp site is nowhere near the ammo. With no water in the lake ya'll can go there or to the open field or around someone else's camper, or the dry lake bed. :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Didn't think I'd be there this year but you can't keep a crazy woman down. :?
Marlene(aka the poor girl)

SLOWLY SLIPPING INTO INSANITY, BUT WHAT A RIDE!
thepoorgirl
goodwitch

Postby WarPony » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Ranger David sez we got all de wood we could want...they have been doing some "pruning" ;) :roll: in the park and have plenty........
madjack 8)

Sweet!! Thanks and we'll see you all Thurs. afternoon!!!!

Jeff and Anna
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 pm

SATURDAY AFTERNOON COCKTAILS ARE ON !

Thanks to Ron and CD and anyone that can pitch in supplies.

Cups, pitcher and ice are covered. Items if you want to contribute would be frozen limeade concentrate in cans, Triple Sec, and of course Tequila .

I don't know if it helps but I will again this year put a info sign up by the bathhouse so everyone will know where and when things are going on .

OU Sooners vs Notre Dame is a big game , and Kenny is not being anti social by any means , but planning to have the game on at our site #47 on Saturday evening. Game's at 7 pm BOOMER
Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby honeask » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Julie, very much appreciate the info sign. This year I might even get smart enough to take a picture of it with my phone. Thanks ahead of time.
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

Postby BillyLandry » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Roxie and I will have to miss LCG again this year. Hopefully will see everyone next year in a new built ttt. I gave up on restoring the HiLo trailer. We had site 31. Have fun. -----------Billy ;)
"It's not the qualifications--It's the willingnest."
BillyLandry
Donating Member

Postby starleen2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm

really gonna miss you Billy and Roxie. Name tags are done (don't worry I have "extras" for those who show up late) We got new tires put on the camper and loading up a few lanterns. We'll be Arriving on Wednesday! :thumbsup: Vacation time officially starts today :D
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby Tiny Tow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Well, our friends have cancelled on us and now I'm holding two spots. We are in 21 and now 19 is available. Any takers?????????????
Tiny Tow
Donating Member

Postby planovet » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm

starleen2 wrote:really gonna miss you Billy and Roxie. Name tags are done (don't worry I have "extras" for those who show up late) We got new tires put on the camper and loading up a few lanterns. We'll be Arriving on Wednesday! :thumbsup: Vacation time officially starts today :D

Bringing any weapons? I plan on going shooting on Friday :D
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby aprazr56 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Due to unforseen complications we are not going to be able to come this year. :cry: I hope someone will put out the Halloween candy for the Racoons so they won't think we forgot them (ha ha ha). :lol:

We will catch up to everyone at Mineral Wells. Have fun & be safe out there ! :thumbsup:

~Blessings

Gregg & Cheri
aprazr56
Teardrop Master

Postby dguff » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

In spite of all the cancellations I am on the way to LCGVII. :lol: I thought it would only be fair to give warning to those still panning to be at Lake Bisteneau and the fact that I am bring some TEQUILA!!! Would also like to go shooting on Friday. I hope to be there on Wed afternoon. :thumbsup:

Jerome
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby honeask » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Jerome, we are coming in on Wednesday also. Looking forward to meeting you.
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to South Central