Heading to Abilene State Park May 25- 28

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Heading to Abilene State Park May 25- 28

Postby CASHCOW » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm

CASHCOW will be headed south for Abilene State Park and Perinni's Ranch Steakhouse over Memorial weekend. Headed for some relaxation and a steak at one of the best places in Texas. Mike has a hankering for some breadpudding :twisted: and me :thinking: ........ I think I will have me some of their awesome stawberry shortcake. If you arent to tuckered out from the beach bash, I believe they had 10 more sites left as of 10:15 PM tonight. We'd love the company if you can join us. :beer: (of course u know u might want to bring some of those RED SOLO cups that Toby Keith sings about ;) ! u might need to use them instead of those cans and bottles that some of yal like to drink out of!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Serro Scotty Hilander http://txmc08.blogspot.com/
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Re: Heading to Abilene State Park May 25- 28

Postby JSadler » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am

Sounds like a great getaway. Have fun...post pics after.
JSadler
Teardrop Builder

Postby Cindy » Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

I can't wait. Can we go get steaks on Saturday? I made reservations in the Wagon Wheel Circle???? for Saturday and Sunday night to leave on Monday.
Then, 3 1/2 days of school and out for the summer!!! :twisted:
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby CASHCOW » Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Cindy wrote:I can't wait. Can we go get steaks on Saturday? I made reservations in the Wagon Wheel Circle???? for Saturday and Sunday night to leave on Monday.
Then, 3 1/2 days of school and out for the summer!!! :twisted:

Glad you can make it :applause: :applause: We will be in friday some time and leaving on Monday. We have made reservations at 5:00 Saturday for Perinni's Ranch Steakhouse :Flippin Burger: and thay are having a dance :wakka wakka: with live music at the park :twisted: it's time to have some fun
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Postby Cindy » Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Do we need to make reservations at the steak house too?
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby CASHCOW » Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Glad to hear yall are coming to abilene. We have reservations for the Pecan Grove circle. Not sure what number........... I got reservations at Perini's for Saturday night at 5pm. I made them for INSIDE because if it rains, we will still have reservations. You can call down there and add yall's names to the reservation with ours if you want or let me know and I can add yall. Our granddaughter, Halee, will be coming with us (unless she gets grounded between now and then).......... anyway, we so ready to camp out.
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Postby CASHCOW » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 pm

UPDATE: Had a good time and the park is a nice one. They have a huge pool that is free and included in your park entrance fees. As for the lake: HORRIBLE... very low on water, the water is the color of red clay when the wind blows. Water is safe according to the Ranger and fishing is good. several people had canoes out on the lake. again, the park is awesome.
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Return to South Central