Anybody going to Crossroads in July?

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Anybody going to Crossroads in July?

Postby reo-ron » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm

I just made resv in Indiana for the big Crossroads Gathering. I know some of you have been before,is anyone going this year - it's July 23-25. Hope to see some familiar faces 8)
Ron
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Re: Anybody going to Crossroads in July?

Postby Shadow Catcher » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:18 pm

We are planning on it, way too much fun not to. It is great to actually meet folk you have only met here.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Postby reo-ron » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:42 am

Where did everybody go?? It's been almost 2 weeks since a post on South Central! I guess you are very busy trying to find dry land and recoup from the wettest spring in many many years. Im just checking back to see if any of my SC campers are going in Crossroads 2015 in IN next month?? I know it's a long drive and was wondering if there would be any chance of caravanning or do I just go Solo. There are well over 100 campsites reserved and it may be sold out. However, as with all gatherings there are those who must cancel at the last minutes and it is already happening. So if you interested I'll probably leave Tulsa on Wed the 22nd and start that way. 131509
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Postby Verna » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Even if there aren't any familiar faces when you get there, you'll have a lot more friends and familiar faces when you leave ;)
Verna
Indianapolis, IN
Verna
Gold Donating Member

Postby bobhav » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:00 am

Lilly and I will be there. This will be our second time at CRA. We will be towing our newly built vardo. We are looking forward to the event.

BobH.
bobhav
Teardrop Advisor

Postby 2bits » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:00 pm

I lay off camping through the summer months since I camp so much during nice weather, I just focus on project around the house and working on campers. Is this a Tearjerkers deal or is there a site to check out?
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central