meaMAXIMAculpa

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

meaMAXIMAculpa

Postby madjack » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:02 pm

...that is Catholic for DAYUM I'm sorry(on so many levels...)...let me start by saying, Marlene and I are doing as well as can be and will certainly not miss LCGX... it is #10 afterall!!!!!!!

I must humbly apologize for disappearing and not being around to whup things up for this event...but stuff happens. I read the "official" thread and was unure what had been reserved or what and found 38/40 both wide open, so I reserved them for myself and 38 for the party site...I thank all for kind thoughts and intentions and Marlene and I will see all who are coming at the Lake...............
Jack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Re: meaMAXIMAculpa

Postby Nobody » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:19 am

Sure glad to see & hear from you Jack. Lenora & I are as you say, doing as well as can be expected, at our age. We've stored the TD & only use it for really nice weather when we don't even hafta wear a jacket. Otherwise we use the Casita. Old bones appreciate not having to go outside at night.

Hope your 'as well as can be expected' means you're up & about most of the time. See ya at Lake Bistineau...
Harvey -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doing the right thing ain't always easy but, . . . it's always right!
Nobody
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:11 am

Good to see you back in here Jack. Been worried about you for a while but figured you couldn't keep a good man like you down long. Looking forward to catching up at the Lake.

Gary and trudy
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Cindy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Hey Jack, we got it all started but I'm not good at keeping up with who is doing what or where. I figure we will see who is there when they get there. Dave and I will be there Thursday this year. We are back in our usual site. See you then.
:twisted:
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby PaulC » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Hey MJ, nice to see your ugly dial again Mate. ;)

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Return to South Central