Happy New Years

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Re: Happy New Years

Postby JoyceB » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Sadly my step father is uncomfortable with driving distances and I was so ready to go but will respect his wishes and stay closer to home. Will be thinking about you all and wish everyone a Very Happy New Year! So you all soon.
Joyce
JoyceB
Teardrop Advisor

Postby vairman » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:46 pm

caseydog wrote:I've been waiting for someone to post up for NYE, and got busy this week and missed it. Three trips to Houston in one month, a near miss with a tornado, a flat tire from tornado debris, and an extremely rare French car distracted me.

The last NYE with B & L was fun, and we exceeded the normal "too much food" standard of SCT gatherings. I'll see what I can arrange to be there. I don't drink and drive, especially on NYE, so I'll have to watch the weather to see whether I pitch a tent or rent a minivan for the night.

So, this is a 80-percent-plus commitment. I have a big job coming very soon, but it shouldn't effect that weekend.

CD

Are you still coming and if so, are you bringing your fire pit? We still have firewood loaded from Christmas and can bring Danny's big old heavy rusty pit if needed. (Still works great!)
Women are angels, but, when someone breaks their wings, they simply continue to fly on a broomstick.
vairman
500 Club

Postby caseydog » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:48 pm

vairman wrote:
caseydog wrote:I've been waiting for someone to post up for NYE, and got busy this week and missed it. Three trips to Houston in one month, a near miss with a tornado, a flat tire from tornado debris, and an extremely rare French car distracted me.

The last NYE with B & L was fun, and we exceeded the normal "too much food" standard of SCT gatherings. I'll see what I can arrange to be there. I don't drink and drive, especially on NYE, so I'll have to watch the weather to see whether I pitch a tent or rent a minivan for the night.

So, this is a 80-percent-plus commitment. I have a big job coming very soon, but it shouldn't effect that weekend.

CD

Are you still coming and if so, are you bringing your fire pit? We still have firewood loaded from Christmas and can bring Danny's big old heavy rusty pit if needed. (Still works great!)

I am coming, but not bringing the fire pit. No room in the MINI for it.

CD
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby vairman » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:05 pm

Ok thanks CD see ya soon
Women are angels, but, when someone breaks their wings, they simply continue to fly on a broomstick.
vairman
500 Club

Postby caseydog » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Another fun NYE with the SCT gang. Thanks Louisa and Bill for hosting. Next year, it's NYE at the cathouse. Meow.

CD
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby davel » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:35 am

Had a Great New Years!! Thanks Bill and Louisa for hosting this year!
davel
Donating Member

Postby Woodyperk6 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Thanks for the picture Dave. Wish we could have been there.
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to South Central