Seminole Canyon State Park TX

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Seminole Canyon State Park TX

Postby rockinrobin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm

I am getting Cabin Fever being at home the last five weekends in a row. Not wanting to waste a rare three day weekend, at home. The road is calling! Not being much of a New Years party animal, I have decided to leave at about four Friday Morning, ( we are off Friday instead of Monday) and heading down to Seminole Canyon State Park. Spending Friiday afternoon, and Saturday exploring the park, and hiking, leaving Sunday morning after a leisurely breakfast and coffee. I have never been there, it looks like desert, and rough canyon terrain. Temperatures are forecast to be 70 ish in the day and low 50's at night. If there are like minded people out there who would like to join me, that would be great. I realize this is short notice. There were still 7 spots left in the water and electric loop this afternoon. Ronnie
" It's all good"
rockinrobin
Titanium Donating Member

Re: Seminole Canyon State Park TX

Postby Woodyperk6 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Ronnie, hope you have a good time on your trip. We camped there in Nov. of 2007 and really liked the park. We like the desert also. Have a safe trip. Wish we could join you.
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

Re: Seminole Canyon State Park TX

Postby 2bits » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 pm

I hope you are having a great time! I am not a party animal these days myself except around a campfire and this year I continued my tradition of staying at home for NYE
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central