TX vintage Trailer club - April 7-9 SOLD OUT

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

TX vintage Trailer club - April 7-9 SOLD OUT

Postby 2bits » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:03 pm

This is the 3th annual gathering for this club and they reserve 30 sites in three loops that are all connected and they sold out in three hours. There is a second section that is very nearby that is in the woods and on the water with 20 sites and all but 5 of those sites are now taken. I reserved 46 or 47 not sure yet but the only ones open are the ones that go up from there to 50 except for Site 40 because of the way they are numbered. So yeah selling out. I've been here twice and it is right on the water at Wolf creek park on Lake Livingston. It can be located on Google. If interested you should reserve within minutes not hours or days.

This is NOT my gathering or our groups gathering and they are not the SW Teardrop group either, it is another club of cool people and they don't restrict to year or all that crap either so don't worry if you are not "vintage". Check the link below for ALL info and ask questions and sign up there. You pay the host who rented the park. Check the link for ALL info. I am not the host. Fun gathering with already 46 sites reserved

https://www.facebook.com/events/254759714953801/
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Re: TX vintage Trailer club - April 7-9 ACT FAST

Postby 2bits » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 pm

50 sites sold out in 2 days. I am in Site 47. A couple of crossover folks will be there too. If interested check the FB page as it gets closer as you know there will be a few drop off.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central