TEXAS TINY TRAILER RALLY

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

TEXAS TINY TRAILER RALLY

Postby pcraft » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:56 am

The 3rd Texas Tiny Trailer Rally will be held from October 19-22 at Leisure Resort RV near San Marcos Texas. This is a semi-annual event that is growing and growing! There is no set schedule yet, but it will include the following:

Tech Talk - Newbies and veterans alike can discuss technical issues and solutions with a certifies RV mechanic - and even sign up for a 10 minute personal Q&A at their camper!
Camper Tours- Show off your trailer and check out every one elses! A rally necessity!
Local Beer and Wine Tasting- Because, why not?!
Live Music and Dancing- or watching if that's your thing!
Tons of prizes and giveaways - everyone leaves with something!
Potluck- This rally always brings out the best food ;)
so much more! - we are planning on adding more outdoor activities as well as craft projects- and whatever else YOU want!

You can view more details and sign up at www.facebook.com/texastinytrailerrally
or
www.princesscraft.com/rally.php

Did I mention it is free? You only pay for your reservation at the park.
Check out the past rallies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xvqBLsrgcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMt_2gv8dOM
pcraft
Teardrop Inspector

Re: TEXAS TINY TRAILER RALLY

Postby 2bits » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 pm

I'll be honest, least year I just thought this was just a publicity deal for princess craft trailer but it turned out to be a popular campout. I am only seeing princess craft trailers in the video, is it an open gathering? We have teardrops colorful hi-los vintage trailers super tears and all kinds of campers.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby pcraft » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am

This rally is absolutely open to everyone! We have several home builds, and lots of people who did not buy from Princess Craft. We try very hard to make sure this is an event for the campers, we do not try to profit off anyone, which is why it's free! We just think it's fun :) We have held a truck camper rally open to everyone for several years now and thought we would expand to have a rally for small trailers as well. I promise there is no branding of this rally, yes Princess Craft puts on the rally but we don't even put up signs, we just want to hang out and help with any questions!

*Also, there are quite a few trailers in the video that we do not/did not sell
pcraft
Teardrop Inspector

Postby 2bits » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks for the info! The Texas Vintage Trailer Club is at that same park the week before (if it still exists after the flooding) and a few of us are going to be at that rally, and there is another one at Loyd Park in Grand Prairie two weeks after that so it will be hard to do three weeks in a row. Maybe some folks will be able to attend!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby pcraft » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:23 am

Yes, we didn't mean to be at the same park just the weekend after the Vintage Club, and although there has been some confusion at the park about which rally people are trying to book, I think it will work well. I plan on coming up to say hi during the Vintage weekend, and I know we already have a couple people who are staying for two weekends! Should be fun!
pcraft
Teardrop Inspector

Postby 2bits » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:47 am

I hope the park is still there after the flooding!! I've been meaning to call them
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby pcraft » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am

I didn't even think about that :( They sent me an email with updated reserve spots just yesterday, and didn't mention anything, so hopefully it's all good!
pcraft
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Dahlia47 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Has anyone been to this? It floods a lot here. Is the rv park still there? How was it?
Dahlia47
Teardrop Master

Postby 2bits » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:53 pm

Dahlia47 wrote:Has anyone been to this? It floods a lot here. Is the rv park still there? How was it?

I didn't go to this event 2 years ago but this park is still there and I have been there many times, it is an awesome park right on the river and great for tubing. There are a few groups that camp there each year. Texas Vintage Trailer Club in Oct and Southwest Teardrop and vintage actually has a rally there next weekend. Those are different groups so look them up on Facebook for more info.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby DJ Davis » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:26 am

Thomas,

This rally is still ongoing and it's at the Skyline Ranch RV park in Bandera this year. I just found out about the rally last week. I'm going for this year's rally 7-10 Oct 21. They're to the point of asking if folks mind doubling up at a site, so if anyone's interested, you'd better get to it before all the sites are all taken.

DJ
DJ

They say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I've noted that if it doesn't kill you, it waits patiently for another opportunity.
DJ Davis
Teardrop Master

Return to South Central