Beaver's Bend - More sites available.......

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Beaver's Bend - More sites available.......

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:37 pm

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that a group cancelled at Beaver's Bend and there are more openings. I went ahead and reserved 3 today (Friday 3-3-06) I think one is already called for. I can reserve more if we need them but I need to call tomorrow before they fill. So.....If you would like a site PM me and we will hold it you can send us the deposite.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:03 pm

Hello everyone,
Here is my list of attending teardroppers for the Beaver's Bend gathering. If I have missed anyone or made a mistake please let me know.
I reserved 4 more sites on Friday and have 2 left. I'll hold them untill I receive the statement to pay. So if we have any one interested just let me know.
Linda

Beaver’s Bend Resort Park
Teardrop Gathering
March 31, April 1st and 2nd

(Coca Cola Teardrop) Paid Charles and Linda Modisette
Teardrop Pollok, Texas

(oklahomajewel) Paid Julie McDonald
Midwest City, OK

(Kajamelu4) Paid Karol Akerman
Konawa, OK

(hap) Paid Jim and Shirley Moore
Teardrop Greers Ferry, AR
Jim’s Birthday

(McTeardrops) Paid Lenny and Joanne McBroome
Teardrop Texarkana, TX

(davel ) Paid Dave and Cindy Lovelace
Bluebonnet Tear Ennis, Texas
Teardrop

(Pat Hopkins) Paid Pat Hopkins
Fort Smith, AR

(Madjack) Madjack and Marlene
Teardrop – double up Central Louisiana

(Mexican Tear) - double up Kai and Lois
Teardrop Tecolutla, Veracruz Mexico

(Chris C) Chris Christenberry and Fran
Tent camping

(reo-ron) Ron
Tulsa, Oklahoma

(Rick-xr2) Paid Rick and Linda Adams
Teardrop Broken Bow, Ok

(bg) Paid Bobby Goodwin
Teardrop Duncanville, Texas

(s4son)_ Scott and Sylvia Forsen
Truck - tent or teardrop?

(B52) Jim and girlfriend
Tent camping

(Nobody) Harvey and Lenora
Saline Co. AK
Lurkers on Saturday
Last edited by Coca Cola Teardrop on Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:57 am

Looks as if it's going to be a really good group of teardroppers. :thumbsup: Really looking forward to meeting everyone.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:21 pm

Hey Chris, are ya back from the lands of eternal sunshine and warm waters...wher'z dapics :lol: ....add to the list my partner Jim(B52) and his girl friend (?) from Dallas...they will be tent camping...looks to be shaping up as a good one....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Nobody » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Wife & I are hoping/planning :worship: to get there for a day visit on Saturday, April 1st. Really looking forward to meeting folks & seeing some "real live" TD's ;) . I've bought the HF 1800# trailer & have been accumulating materials/tools but my "shop" area is not yet cleaned up & the weather is just now beginning to cooperate for semi-outdoor work. Also want to get some closer looks/pix & more info on some construction details I'm still not real sure about :roll: . Beaver's Bend is only about 3-3 1/2 hours away so we should be able to spend a pretty good day & still get home before bedtime :thumbsup: .
Harvey -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doing the right thing ain't always easy but, . . . it's always right!
Nobody
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby davel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:57 pm

Nobody,

Looking forward to seeing you, we love showing off. :thumbsup:
davel
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:26 pm

we certainly welcome nobody, to show up so that we can show off to nobody, so nobody, comeon down for some grins and giggles, 'cause we cetainly want nobody to share in the fun(Ijust loved saying all that to nobody)
madjack 8)
p.s. if you do show up, please bring your body wid ya...don't need no haints :D :lol: ;)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Beavers Bend

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:52 pm

WOOOHOO!!!! :ilovecamp:

This is going to be one cool group !!! And a big one ! I'm so glad to see everyone turning up for this one.

I'm taking off work that Friday, might end up in a tent cuz I just brought home the trailer yesterday and although the weather is gorgeous today I don't know how much I can get done !!! The rest of the week is looking good , slight chance of rain and it's up north anyway... keep prayin for rain!!

I offered to do breakfast -- RV Omelets. I'll bring the bags, the eggs and ingredients and I know someone has a big pot and will boil the water for me. I'm planning on ham sausage green onions gr pepper tomatoes and maybe mushrooms. And cheese .... and yes, of course jalapenos! ...

I might even get my friend Phil to come with me , but we'll have to see...

I know there was mention of something of a potluck on Saturday night?
What do we need to bring for that?

And what will everybody be doing? Are we just relaxing and visiting? My list for packing the tear drop includes deck of cards, and Scrabble game , etc. So I'll put that in the car just in case. Any guitar pickers ?

Hope we can have a campfire... (pray for rain!) and I'll bring wood for that.

WOOHOOO!!!! :pinktear:
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby davel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:01 pm

Julie,

Like your Kinky Freidman Tear Icon. We're only a few weeks away from Beaver Bend. Cindy and I are getting ready to pull out next Friday for our first campout this year. We'll doing Monahans Sand Dunes the first part of the week and then finish up with Cedar Hills State Park the end of the week. Can't wait we're ready to go.
davel
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:07 pm

...I don't know if we need to do a theme for pot luck or just have some do main dishes, some do salads/sides and some do desserts...I'll be more than happy to do a Jambalaya or some other Cajun goodie...too add to the breakfast, I can do a SausPotat(DO cooked hashbrowns with sausage and the kitchen sink) or I can do a wicked bad, garlic cheese grits, that'll make you wanna slap yo mama for never fixin' it for ya
madjack 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby davel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:56 pm

Madjack,

Bring your Jambalaya, I promise it will be eaten. :picnic: I think we just need a mixture of whatever anyone wants to bring.
davel
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:33 pm

Chris, It sure was quiet around here with you gone. Hope you had a good time. I'm sure you missed all of us.

Nobody, I will add you to the list as attending teardroppers / lurkers. We will look forward to meeting you and showing off our tears. We'll even feed you at supper time. BTW do you and your wife have first names? Just like to put names on list

madjack, I'll add (b52) Jim and girlfriend to tent campers

Julie, Charles and I will be planning on doing a little motorcycle riding while we are there. Other than that I'm sure there will be a lot of talking teardrops.

Pot Luck - I'm sure whatever is brought will be eaten. I will plan on bringing a Banana pudding that is FULL of calories ( has eagle brand milk in it)

Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:16 pm

Linda, Jim will be riding his bike up so y'all should hook up and do a little ridin' around OK.................. 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Chris C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:26 pm

Quiet?Quiet?Quiet?Am I all that noisey when I'm around? :lol: Hey, just shut me down if I get out of hand. :oops:
Really glad to be back home where it's cooler. :fan: Wasn't terribly cool today, but this evening it's right nice. Just give me a location where it stays 45/60 in the daytime and 30/45 at night and I'll be happy, happy, happy! I'm just hoping with all this draught, we don't have too warm a campout at Beaver's Bend. I've been there when it was hot and it's a real killer. :sweaty: There's little or no wind down there when it's on the hot side.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

beavers bend

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 am

Cool ! If my friend Phil comes with me, then he'd probably want to ride his motorcycle too and do some ridin with y'all, if that's alright. I'll mention it to him.

Since I'm doing the breakfast omelets, I'll probably do a side dish for the dinner.

Pray for Rain!!!! I wanna campfire!!!! Pray for rain!!!!

Who will be their first??? I hope I can be down there about early afternoon.

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Next

Return to South Central