Beavers Bend

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Beavers Bend

Postby monkeyislandrn » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:59 am

:( Can't make Beavers Bend, I am working Sat night . The only way would be to do the trip Thurs/Fri. and drive back Sat. Will anyone be getting there on Fri PM? Please keep me informed of any more gatherings!! I am trying to talk my husband into building a TD this summer.
Thanks!
monkeyislandrn
Teardrop Inspector

Nurse's way

Postby Guy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:12 am

Dear RN,

Just start building the teardrop yourself. Your husband will certainly try to prove you are not doing it right, and start building himself. GUILT will get him every time.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Rickxr2 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:39 pm

Monkey Island,
We're hoping to get to Beavers Bend around noon Friday. I think several others are planning mid afternoon, so you should have teardrops to look at. We built our teardrop before we actually saw one in person. It would have been nice to view one up close and actually study it. Hope to see you there.

xr2

Image Image Image
Rickxr2
The 300 Club

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:43 pm

Monkey Island. like Rick said most of are planning to arrive mid afternoon to evening. Check in time is 3pm so some will be early. I hope to get there by 4 or 5pm. You are more than welcome to help us set up :lol: .
Well anyways you can see how we all set up and then visit with us in the evening.
PS don't forget your camera and note pad.
Hope to see you then.
Linda
Coca Cola teardrop
We built our first teardrop without seeing one in person also. As soon as we actually saw others we started another.
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Return to South Central