Grand Lake, OK - pencil it in !!!

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby kajamelu4 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:19 am

Julie-

A gathering in September sounds great. Whether I am there or not will depend on Friday night high school football. ( Might just have to skip a game.)

Hope you're getting some work done on the Jewel box with all this rain. Can't complain about the moisture however!

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Postby Todah Tear » Mon May 22, 2006 9:33 am

Hello Julie,

I should have my tear finished well before then. I will pencil the date in. Had you concidered Lake Murray in Adrmore, OK or Turner Falls?

Todah
"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." Proverbs 19:2 Image
Todah Tear
Platinum Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon May 22, 2006 10:38 am

Yep, I've never been to Lake Murray but hear it's beautiful.
Karol has told me that Arbuckle Lake is really nice. Me & her will have to talk about when to organize something there.

My teardrop build is going slow right now, I took two steps forward but now need to go take a step back, and do something I forgot ! D-oh!!!

julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby s4son » Mon May 22, 2006 11:50 am

Julie,
We can try the 8-10 but the 15-17 is a no-go for us. I'll keep watching this thread for info.

Thanks,
Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Wed May 24, 2006 10:08 am

WOW !!!!! You all are happy campers !!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to call and set a date or such yet, but leaving work today at noon for a looonnngggg weekend so I promise I will call the guy in charge of groups and make sure if we can make reservations. I am going to decide between Bernice St Park or Honey Creek St Park.

WOW !!! 12 teardrops have piped in with interest!!! Labor Day is the first weekend so that's why I thought of doing it the 15-17th....I know some of you piped in and can't do that weekend, so the 8-10th is still a possibility....

I hope no one has a problem with it being the weekend right after Labor Day. I'll see what the park tells me about getting the reservations.

COntinue to give me your input or send me a pm. Decision making is not my strongest point! haha

I'll start a new thread when we decide on a date and the info on reservations. Likely , I'll have to get it from everybody and just put them all under my name.

Julie
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Sat May 27, 2006 2:21 pm

Let's go !!!

Click here!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Previous

Return to South Central