I am interested in building a teardrop in Wa.

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

I am interested in building a teardrop in Wa.

Postby chrism » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:26 am

I am interested in building a teardrop but, would like to see one in person before deciding to build. I live in Port Angeles, Wa. Is there anyone near by that would allow me to look at your?
chrism
Teardrop Inspector

A Look

Postby mrbill » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 am

I'm in Spanaway if you ever get close to Tacoma.......
mrbill
Teardrop Inspector

Re: I am interested in building a teardrop in Wa.

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:34 pm

chrism wrote:I am interested in building a teardrop but, would like to see one in person before deciding to build. I live in Port Angeles, Wa. Is there anyone near by that would allow me to look at your?

I'm in the Puyallup/SouthHill area and close to Spanaway. Port Angeles is a ways away but you could see 2 & maybe more in this area. I know of one in Anacortes but I would have to email them to see if they would show it but I think they would. There are going to be several in Goldendale near the Columbia Gourge including mine Sept 15, 16 & 17th. There will be several in Langley B.C. Canada Sept 8, 9 & 10th. Check out this website. :D Danny
http://www.teardroptrailers.org/
Last edited by halfdome, Danny on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby rainjer » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:33 pm

Danny. What is going on in Goldendale? I didn't see anything about that one.
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby rainjer » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:55 pm

Never mind, I found it.
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:01 pm

rainjer wrote:Danny. What is going on in Goldendale? I didn't see anything about that one.

Didn't Marty of TOW send you an email about Goldendale? This will be TOW's first event there.
There will be some TD's & TTT's there Sept 15-17th.
Check out this website http://cityofgoldendale.com/festival_of ... 2006.shtml & TOW website http://www.teardroptrailers.org/ for contact info. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby rainjer » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:07 pm

Nope. I even saw Marty at Lemay's last weekend. He never said anything about it.
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby chrism » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:33 am

Thank you, Gentlemen for you quick reply. I will take me a few days to figure out the best way to go with this. I like the possibility of meet in either South Hill or Spanway. I must check with my wife and I will let you know. I would like to meet with someone closer but, I will make the drive. Thank again.
chrism
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Old Coyote » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:34 pm

We're also in Spanaway, if you want to see an original 1957 teardrop.

Herb :)
Old Coyote
Teardrop Builder

Postby the3beers » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 pm

halfdome, Danny wrote:
rainjer wrote:Danny. What is going on in Goldendale? I didn't see anything about that one.

Didn't Marty of TOW send you an email about Goldendale? This will be TOW's first event there.
Check out this website http://cityofgoldendale.com/festival_of ... 2006.shtml & TOW website http://www.teardroptrailers.org/ for contact info. :D Danny

ug i didnt know a thing about the event :x and my vacation ends on the 14th :x and its only and hour and a half trip :x :x :x :x
the3beers
Teardrop Master

Postby halfdome, Danny » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:31 pm

the3beers wrote:
halfdome, Danny wrote:

ug i didnt know a thing about the event :x and my vacation ends on the 14th :x and its only and hour and a half trip :x :x :x :x

This is not my job/department but are you on the TOW mailing list? I was... and then I wasn't... and now I am on the list. Sept 1st was the deadline from the email I received. :D Danny
Danny
ImageImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby dahoon » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:56 pm

chrism,

Contact Rod and Trudy Glassett in Anacortes. I spent some time with them at the Lemay show and they were very helpful. They have a couple of TD to look at and lots of pictures.

Their e-mail is [email protected].

Also, you contact the folks at T.O.W. at: [email protected]

Mike

p.s. We will be at the KOA on O,Brien Rd. this weekend I plan to bring my plans to double check and proof them for this winters project.
dahoon
Teardrop Master

Postby chrism » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:05 am

Dahoon,
Thanks for the points of contact. Time is somewhat limited this month until the end. I will be available and try to make arrangements to see a teardrop of two.
Will you have a teardrop with you this weekend? If so, I would love to drop by and take a look. Thanks!
chrism
Teardrop Inspector

Postby dahoon » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 am

Nope, unfortunately mine is still on paper.

We will be tenting this weekend.

By the way what's the weather supposed to be this weekend.
dahoon
Teardrop Master

Postby chrism » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:16 am

Well, I have the same problem with the teardrop situation. I have no clue as to what this weekends forcast is. Today foggy in about the low 60's and clear in the afternoon. Sorry, I can't help more.
chrism
Teardrop Inspector

Return to North West