The Dam Caravan

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

The Dam Caravan

Postby rainjer » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:51 am

I am sending my registration in this week for the Dam Gathering.
:applause:
My plan is to leave Everett Wednesday afternoon/evening & drive to somewhere in Oregon & spend the night. I then hope to meet up with the TOW members meeting at the South bound I-5 rest area just south of Creswell on Thursday morning for the six-hour drive to Antlers.

I plan on leaving Sunday morning & driving 1/2 way back or so finishing thee drive Monday.

My only problem is I will be traveling on my own. The wife & kids can't make this trip.

Is there anyone up here in Washington that would like to caravan with me or is there a Washington caravan already planned?
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby tearsoffun » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:37 pm

;) We just stopped at HiWay Haven at Sutherlin,Ore. and that park was awhsome. Clean restrooms! Cheap rates, if you belong to Passport America especially. Recommend that for your o/n stay. Just about right from Shasta gathering. We are not going to Grant's rally this year but have before, sorry don't know of carvans. Grannyteardropper
HE gave us this fun, let's preserve it!!!
tearsoffun
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gaston » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:30 pm

I am leaving home in Gaston Or. (20 mi west of I5 on hiway 47 )about 6am to try to hook up with the group at the rest stop at 9am. Your more than welcome to spend the night with us if you don't mind an early start! If interested PM me and I'll give you my phone # and directions :thumbsup:
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby bledsoe3 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:43 pm

I plan to meet the caravan too.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Et Cetera » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:34 pm

There an invitation out there for overnighters to stay in Creswell, Oregon on Wednesday night before heading south on Thursday morning.

http://www.2phunteardrops.com/TOWline.htm

Wednesday night camping will be at the home of Larry Boehme in Creswell. If you can find the place at 35917 Enterprise Rd, just show up. If you are interested in the caravan, contact Larry Snedden at 360-432-5326 [email protected]

A caravan will take off at 9 AM SHARP from the south-bound I-5 rest area just south of Creswell on Thursday morning for the six-hour drive to Antlers.

~Teri
Et Cetera
Teardrop Master

Postby rainjer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:25 am

It looks like I am leaving Everett around 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday. I plan on meeting up with he caravan in Oregon Thursday morning.

Was there anyone wanting to meet & caravan along the way? If so, PM me & we can set the details.
rainjer
King Koleman

Return to North West