Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout #11, Oct. 12-14

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout #11, Oct. 12-14

Postby grant whipp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi, Y'All!

Just a quick reminder to everyone in the central left coast area (or anyone passing through that area next weekend), that Cam's C5XI starts a week from today! This get-together typically draws 25-30+ teardrops, and is always a good time! More often than not, the weather is pretty darn good, but it always helps to be prepared for wind & fog ... this is, afterall, the California Coast in early Fall ... ;) ... ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it! This is one that I never miss ...

CHEERS!

Grant

October 12-14, 2007 Dillon Beach, CALIFORNIA
Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout XI (C5XI) - an informal, laid-back, and relaxing weekend on/by the beach with your teardrop friends & family, 50 miles north of San Francisco, at Lawson's Landing Campgrounds just south of Dillon Beach, on the picturesque Northern California Coast. Bring your kites, kids, dogs, LOTS of firewood(!), towels, and an extra pair of shoes (there's a reason it's called the Cowpatty Campout)! Although Cam & Annette & Co. are moving to Texas (and chances are good that they'll be there tis year), we'll continue the tradition of the C5s in their honor ... as long as Lawson's Landing remains open & available! E-mail [email protected] for more details, or call 530-275-6728
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Russ in California » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 pm

Yippidy dooda, I get to go.
It'll either be with the handbrake or solo.
This was highly recomended (going to a TD gathering) before I start the build. Good advice and great timing.
Really looking forward to eye-balling all the different (and cool) TD's, getting all kinds of ideas and inspiration.
Giddy-yup,
8)
12V Purist
**K.I.S.S. is my Motto, Murphy's my Guide**
"I'm a man but I can change if I have to, I guess."
Possum Lodge Prayer
Russ in California
Teardrop Master

Return to North West