Looking for a couple events in the NW for 2008

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Looking for a couple events in the NW for 2008

Postby Glennanderson1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:25 pm

We have a 1946 Kit Teardrop and want to attend the event in the Redwoods this year and need information for it. If you can let me know when it is and lead me to a registration we can plan our year.

We also have a 1959 Mercury 15' Trailer and we are looking for a vintage trailer rally in the NW someplace. Can someone hook us up? There are alot of really cool vintage trailers, where do they go? I cant find anything on the internet :( .

Thanks for the help..

Glenn in Oregon
Glenn Anderson
Glennanderson1
Teardrop Builder

redwoods

Postby Randy G » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:17 am

Hey Glenn, our first event was at spring fling last yr. Got some photos of your trailer, anyway I would be interested in the redwood event if the schedule works, so need info too. randy
Rom. 8:28
Randy G
Teardrop Master

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 am

Here's the info for the IRG 2.0.
http://tnttt.com/viewto ... 759#289759
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby grant whipp » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:52 pm

The teardrops.net DESTINATIONS! Page lists all upcoming teardrop events as well as vintage trailer events that welcome teardroppers, and we post 'em when we get the information. There's a link at the top of these pages, or you can go here - http://www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html - and just bookmark it.

We'll look forward to meeting you at one or another events this year! As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Thanks for the info...

Postby Glennanderson1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 am

Thanks for the help and Links... Most helpfull.

Still looking for a Vintage Trailer group too!

Thanks

Glenn :thumbsup:
Glenn Anderson
Glennanderson1
Teardrop Builder

Re: Thanks for the info...

Postby bledsoe3 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 am

Glennanderson1 wrote:Thanks for the help and Links... Most helpfull.

Still looking for a Vintage Trailer group too!

Thanks

Glenn :thumbsup:

Glen, Here's an e-mail I just received. PM me for contact info.

Friends,

Rollin' Oldies Vintage Trailers of Oregon have a location reserved for our 2008 rally. We will be hosting a Vintage Trailer Rally July 25-26-27th, 2008 at Sunnyside County Park located on the edge of Foster Reservoir, just east of Sweethome, Oregon, 1.5 miles off Hwy 20 on Quartzville Rd.

We have reserved B-Row (group camping area) with 27 sites, with electrical & water hookup, fire ring & picnic table. Restrooms plus a shelter will round out our area. A dump station is located in another area of the campgrounds.
Sweethome is located about 15 miles east off I-5 , south of Salem and North of Eugene Oregon.Those coming from Bend-Redmond can get to Sunnyside by traveling down Hwy 20.

Now for the reservations; I will be sending out reservation forms to everyone on Rollin' Oldies Vintage Trailer email list first. After March 1st, 2008, I will send notification to other vintage trailer groups and email blog's for others to reserve a camp site & attend the rally.

Remember, we have only 27 sites in the camp group area which is removed from the main campgrounds, so be sure and make your reservations ASAP.

Yes, we will have a reservation fee, since R.O.V.T. is picking up the fees associated with clean-up, reservations and also will fund some of the activities Saturday July 26th.

I am confident we can keep the cost to less than $60 for Friday night & Saturday night campsite fees with your reservation fee included.

I will be putting together a letter this weekend, including a reservation form to return to us. Linda & I have confirmed the sites by paying for them, so they are now ours! We will release all sites not reserved 30 days before the rally for a refund!

We are on our way for an Oregon Vintage Trailer Rally 2008!
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Northwest Gathering

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:20 pm

:) Hi Glenn,
International Redwood Gathering at Carlotta, CA, July 2008
Just touch the link below, IRG 2.0, and it will take you there! :o :lol: :lol:
TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Yogi Bear » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi,

If your just looking for gathering before the IRG...

Try The Run to Butch Cassidy's Hidout! in Bryce, Utah May 9,10,11, 2008.

It is posted over in the South West part of this forum.

Last year we had about 4 or 5 folks for the North West join us for the fun.

But, it's not a vintage trailer only event... :(

It's for everyone interested in small trailers and having fun camping together. 8)

Paul
Yogi Bear
Teardrop Master

Postby Gaston » Sat May 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Come on to the TOW spring fling in Morton WA. Memorial day weekend , then the following week to the Bluegrass weekend in Goldendale Wa. just a couple of northwest events (you could bring the teardrop to Spring fling & the vintage to Goldendale or both or... darn hard to choose :thumbsup:
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Return to North West