Caravan from Seattle to Shasta #15?

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Caravan from Seattle to Shasta #15?

Postby Trudy/Rod » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:50 pm

We are considering attending Shasta #15 this year. Wonder if anyone else from the Pacific NW is going. Would like to join a caravan, if it can be worked out. Thanks.
Trudy and Rod
Trudy/Rod
Teardrop Inspector

Postby grant whipp » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Trudy & Rod!

Great to hear that you're thinking about coming down for the Dam Gathering ... it'll be good to see you guys here, again ... :thumbsup: ...!

Since you two will be coming from so far north, anyway, maybe you could just cast out your trolling nets and gather up the likes of Ken & Marty, Jack & Sue, Ed & Linda, the Esthers and others out of the Seattle area; Marty & Katy, Jim Bledsoe & Co., Danny & his wife and others from the Portland area; and then Pam, Lonnie & Sheryl, John & Henri, Larry & Zelma, and maybe Ken & Sandy as well as anybody else you can snag as you cruise through the Willamette Valley & on south ... :thinking: ...?

Looking forward to another Dam Good Gathering and seeing all our friends again! 'Til nex time, then ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Jack J » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:46 am

Wow, deja-vue. Last weekend at the Mid-Winter potluck, Ester's and I were talking about going to Shasta this year. The Birley's also sounded interested in going. Pencil us in to go. Things at work are going to be hectic this spring and this would be a great way for me to relax. Keep in touch with a tentative departure date and time.

I have heard that Grant has already started the requesting of appropriate weather for the weekend. Last time we were there, he graciously made us feel at home by having Washington weather for us.

Lonnie and his grandson really don't care what the weather is.

Should be fun,
Jack
Jack J
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Gage » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:25 am

Jack, it'll be nice seeing you guys again. I know, I still owe you a couple of emails. ;)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 pm

I'd be up for the caravan if the times work out.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

fun

Postby Randy G » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:53 am

I'm in if my other half can get acouple days off.
Rom. 8:28
Randy G
Teardrop Master

Postby pgwilli » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:06 pm

We won't be able to make it to the DAM this year :(
My company is sending me to Orlando for a conference the end of April. Norma's coming along & we're going to stay a couple extra days to see the sights.
Have fun. See you at Spring Fling and/or IRG 2.0.
Paul, Norma & the Girls
2014 Escape 21
2006 Chevy Trailblazer
pgwilli
Lifetime member

Postby Gaston » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 pm

sure ...If I can get the changes and repairs to the Snusier done in time hope it works out better than last attempt to caravan there I think there were 3 of us that hooked up :thinking:
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby halfdome, Danny » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:15 am

Jane has to work that weekend :( so it looks like we won't be able to make it this year. Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Jack J » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 pm

The moon and the stars have aligned with the cerebral vortex and all is right in the world. Soooo,, that means Shasta is in the future.

What that means is that Rod and Trudy, Ed and Barb Ester along with Sue and I are going to meet at the Poodle Dog restaurant parking lot (exit 137 off I-5) in Fife Wa Thursday morning, May 1st, at 8:00 am to start the drive to Shasta. If anyone is interested in joining us at that starting time, we would be glad to have your company on the trip down there.
The plan is to be in the Roseburg Ore area Thursday evening. And then a few hour drive on Friday.

Bledsoe, let me know if the timing works for you and we can figure out a meeting place the Portland area. One stop we will be makingis in Oregon City to meet with Marty B for a few minutes. Is your daughter joining you this time. Is she going to make brownies (I think it was) like she did at the Spring Fling last year? They were tasty.

Jack
Jack J
Teardrop Advisor

Postby bledsoe3 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 pm

I won't be able to leave until Friday morning. I will be by myself this time. She will be coming to the Spring Fling. I'll bring my younger daughter to Ken and Marty's in July.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to North West