Help for the 4th

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Help for the 4th

Postby dreadcptflint » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:35 pm

I will be picking up a new trailer in Spokane on or at the very least near the fourth. :thumbsup:
This means there is no way I can truck back across the state and make it to:

July 3–6,2008 Carnation, WASHINGTON
4th of July Teardrop Fun in Carnation at the home & grounds of Ken & Marty Masden, just outside of Carnation, WA. Vintage car rides & tours, hay rides, downtown parade & car show on the 4th, fireworks and more ... all the fun you can handle on a four-day weekend! For all teardrops and small vintage-looking trailers. Contact Ken or Marty Masden at 425-333-5219 or [email protected]
:cry:

Does anyone have any suggestions for near Spokane that will still have space available? :worship: [/b]
The quickest way to find me is on my business site. Yes, I do answer questions and provide quotes for free. Find me at: http://www.wenatcheefarmers.com
dreadcptflint
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby rainjer » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Come on now, it is only a 5 hour drive frome Spokane to Carnation. You can do it..... :D

It would depend on were you want to stay. Tere are several campgrounds in the Moses Lake area. Or you can go NW of Spokane along the east coast of Lake Roosevelt Lake.

BTW, what did you end up getting for a trailer?

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby dreadcptflint » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Rainjer,
I ended up getting a 6 wide Mobi. If I thought it would have been this much struggle then I would have never went through the dealer that I did. Oh yeah, two hours is about the longest my little dude can handle with out a serious break. I will be using a bunch of that time to get to Spokane.
The quickest way to find me is on my business site. Yes, I do answer questions and provide quotes for free. Find me at: http://www.wenatcheefarmers.com
dreadcptflint
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 pm

I say pick it up on the 3rd so you can make still make it.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: Help for the 4th

Postby NWsage » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:02 pm

dreadcptflint wrote:I will be picking up a new trailer in Spokane on or at the very least near the fourth ... Does anyone have any suggestions for near Spokane that will still have space available?

Hi. A couple of weeks ago we stayed at the Bowl and Pitcher Campground at Riverside State Park in Spokane. I've got a pic in my album. It's right on the Spokane River about 20 minutes off of I-5 on the west side of Spokane. They may have some spots available. The reservation site is http://www.camis.com/wa/. Good luck, Suanne
NWsage
Donating Member

Re: Help for the 4th

Postby del » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:58 pm

dreadcptflint wrote:I will be picking up a new trailer in Spokane on or at the very least near the fourth. :thumbsup:
This means there is no way I can truck back across the state and make it to:

July 3–6,2008 Carnation, WASHINGTON
4th of July Teardrop Fun in Carnation at the home & grounds of Ken & Marty Masden, just outside of Carnation, WA. Vintage car rides & tours, hay rides, downtown parade & car show on the 4th, fireworks and more ... all the fun you can handle on a four-day weekend! For all teardrops and small vintage-looking trailers. Contact Ken or Marty Masden at 425-333-5219 or [email protected]
:cry:

Does anyone have any suggestions for near Spokane that will still have space available? :worship: [/b]
Show up a day late, hope to see you there.

del
del
5000 Club
5000 Club

Postby halfdome, Danny » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:13 pm

You can still make it since it goes to the 6th. People come and go during the event.
It's definitely worth the drive, even Grant Whipp came up from Redding, CA last year. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby dreadcptflint » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:42 pm

After a lot of temptation to make the drive over to Carnation, we have decided on a solo adventure. It was a tough decision and it might mean a lot of miles however we could get lucky off the bat.

Here is the plan. (I think that I am on plan C or D regarding this pick up). We leave by 8:30 on Friday and arrive in Spokane by 11:30 to handle the paperwork and pick up the trailer. We then head west on Highway 2. We then head north at Creston to Hawk Creek Campground. If HC is full head north along Lake Roosevelt where there is another four campground before Gifford and the ferry. Take the ferry across the Lake, heading west until Highway 21 and then head North to a Cluster of five camping grounds. If that doesn't work we head North to Republic, one campground there. If that doesn't work head west along 20 and at Wauconda turning North and making the Okanogan Loop with three campgrounds along the way to Oroville. The south on 97 to home.

Well tomorrow is a little bit of rest and final shopping. It's going to be an adventure.
dreadcptflint
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to North West