12th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28-May 1, 2005

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

12th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28-May 1, 2005

Postby Grant » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:24 pm

We REALLY consider ourselves Northwest - Free State of Jefferson, BETWEEN Oregon and California - so I thought I'd better post this here, too!

Hi, Gang!

Really looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it to the 12th Dam Gahtering of the Tears, up here in Nor-Cal (check out our "Destinations Page" - http://www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html - for complete details) ... Lisa & I and the Committee work our tails off, but it's such a great time to see, meet, and hang out with so many truely wonderfull prople!

I need to make a note about T-shirts this year, if any folks here are planning to attend who haven't already registered. We've been given an April 15th deadline for pre-orders this time 'round, so if you are coming and want a T-shirt, please let us know by then (earlier, if possible). As most past attendees know, we only print a very limited number of extras (mostly for the folks who decide at the last moment they can make it to the gathering!), so if you don't pre-order, there's no guarantee that you'll get a shirt.

I hope, too, that everyone has their Teardrop Calendars filled out for a Spring, Summer, & Fall full of teardrop fun and adventure! We'll look forward to seeing as many of you as we can when we can! Damn these climbing gas prices ... more gouge & greed, gouge & greed!

In the meantime ...

CHEERS!

Grant
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're on Teardrop Time" ... so kick back and focus on the Good Stuff!
Grant
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby traveler » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 am

why didn't someone tell me :(
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby notned » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 pm

You're in time for this one.

April 29 - May 2, 2010 Lakehead, CALIFORNIA
Tales & Trails’ 17th Dam Gathering of the Tears at Antlers RV park & Campgrounds in Lakehead, CA, just 25 miles north of Redding, on the banks of Lake Shasta; our good times with great teardrops & teardroppers just keep rollin’ along! Full details at www.tandt.teardrops.net/dam.html & registration info forthcoming, or e-mail [email protected] or call
notned
Donating Member

Postby traveler » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 pm

I have been to three whichis not enough and am already signed up for the 17th. I don't know why I pick the most distant post to comment on, but sometimes I just get carried away.
Thanks for the reply and will see you at the gathering. Am also signed up for the IRG3.0, and was at the IRG2.0 and both Minden gatherings, and am going to more gatherings in the middle of these two.
Bruce :)
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Return to North West