Spring Fling 2010

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Spring Fling 2010

Postby mobile camper » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year. :)
Has there been any thought on this year's spring fling? :thinking: I know it is only January but our calendar is filling up fast with car club and kid's activites. We are trying to plan more camping trips this year. Last year was our first spring fling and we really had a great time. Even our kids want to go again. They really can't wait for the 4th of July campout.

Steve G
mobile camper
Teardrop Master

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am

I received an email from Marty and he is having Gretchen make the Tow Line for 2010. It should be out soon. Saturday Feb 13Th I believe is the mid-winter potluck in Seattle, same host as last year. They announce the gatherings at the pot luck. Spring Fling will be at the same location as last year and on Memorial Day weekend. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby TRDRPR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm just putting the finishing touches on the TOW Line. It needs to be proofread and then will be emailed and posted on teardroptrailers.org. Spring Fling is scheduled for May 28 - 31 in Chehalis, WA. There will be information in the newsletter regarding registration.

Gretchen
TRDRPR
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Mightydog » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Gretchen,

The new TOW Line looks great! I printed our copy using the office's color printer. It's purdy!

See you at Spring Fling?
Mightydog
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to North West