The 18th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28 - May 1, 2011

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

The 18th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28 - May 1, 2011

Postby grant whipp » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

April 28 - May 1, 2011 Lakehead, CALIFORNIA
18th Dam Gathering of the Tears at Antlers RV park & Campgrounds in Lakehead, CA, just 25 miles north of Redding, on the banks of Lake Shasta; our good times with great teardrops & teardroppers just keep rollin’ along! Full details at http://www.teardrops.net/damgathering.html & registration form at http://www.teardrops.net/18thDGreg.html or e-mail [email protected] or call 530-242-6452
UPDATE! Nationally famous ceramics artist (and teardropper) Mary Vandusen will be joining us this year with a selection of Dam Gathering commemorative mugs & cups! Come ready to start or add to your collection! More details on the Gathering Info Page.

CHEERS!

Grant
Last edited by grant whipp on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby traveler » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Ebony and I will be there. :o
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby Big Dan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 am

I'm going to try to be there. If we are slow at work I should be able to get the time off. fingers crost.
"Happiness is only real when shared" Alexander Supertramp
Big Dan
The 300 Club

Postby Mike B » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 am

I can't make it this year Grant, but I will try for next year. I'll be retired by then. :)

BTW, the entry on your destinations page for Summer Daze is incorrect. The event runs from August 12th through the 14th, not the 11th through the 13th. Thought you might like to know.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Postby grant whipp » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 pm

UPDATE!

We'll be having a very special guest at this year's Dam Gathering ... Mary Vandusen from Arizona! She's a nationally famous ceramics artist (and teardropper, BTW!) who has become widely known in the Southwest teardrop community for her stunning Teardrop-related and Gathering-specific commemorative ceramic mugs & cups:

She'll have quite a few items with the 18th Dam Gathering inscriptions on them, so if you want to start your collection (or even add to it!) of these fine pieces of very utilitarian artwork (I use mine almost every day!), don't miss this opportunity ... come prepared to purchase one (or several)!

And, Thank You, Mary! for deciding to come to the Dam Gathering this year ... I'm sure you will have a great time ... :thumbsup: ...!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby grant whipp » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Here's a quick note for those of you coming (or planning to come) to the 18th Dam Gathering in just over two weeks ...

... if you are a Dutch Oven cook, we're working on a little fun surprise for the Friday Night Dutch Oven Sampler that we're calling "Cast Iron Chef" ...! So, be prepared to bring your ovens to the campfire circle 'round 6:30 pm to share your newest/favorite dish and have some fun!

CHEERS!

Grant
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Return to North West