Looking for Custom Chassis Manufacturer

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Postby toypusher » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:42 am

Halfdome,

Your link to photo(s) goes to a login screen. You have to provide a link to them when you are not logged into the service. :)
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby madjack » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:19 pm

...yeah like Kerry said you have to register with costco to view your photos...I don't wanna register, but I would like to see the photos, anyway to see 'em without registering...or move to our site???
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:41 pm

Tell me how :D
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby madjack » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:03 pm

halfdome wrote:Tell me how :D

http://www.somewhere-in-time.net/tutorial/irfanview/

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/jresizer.html

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx

the above are links to 3 seperate programs for resizing photos...the first and trickiest thing to master for putting photos in your personal album...the first is the program and a tutorial and the 3rd will add a right click to resize funtion to your mouse if you are running WinXP
After you get your photos resized to 640x480(approx) all you need to know in step by step form is contained within the "help with photos" button at the top of this page...give it a try, we really wann see 'em :D
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:28 am

I downloaded these programs with no positive results.There has got to be an easier program to resize pixles. I have added text and resized and saved as, and the files haven't changed. I'll have to look into my other photo programs or go to a PC store to get some new software. Please be patient with me I'll get them up proabably by tomorrow. Thanks, Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby madjack » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:34 am

hd, if you"saved as" the original file is still inplace and a new file with a new name and new location was created with the resized photo...it's in there somewhere......
madjack 8)

p.s. if you used irfanview it should be in the "my pictures" folder as a seperate file, if you used MS power toys it should be under the original folder with a diff name....I don't know about jpegresizer
madjack
Site Admin

Postby halfdome, Danny » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:29 am

I have posted some build photos in my personal gallery :thumbsup: . I had to format my hard drive to do it as it was freezing up here and there. It's just like new now. :D I used a program I have called Photo Explosion Deluxe, it was only 20 bucks at costco awhile back. Danny
ImageImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby madjack » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:37 am

...some good lookin' work there hd, I betcha didn't figure on havin' to figure out all this computeresse when ya started...didja :D
glad ya got the pic thing figured out, 'cause ya know we luvs da pics :lol: ;)
madjack 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby halfdome, Danny » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:57 am

Thanks MJ, :M I've had a good taste of computer stuff as I voluntered ( 1996 & 1997 ) to be the newsletter editor for the woodturning club I belong to. I was somewhat new at the pc then. The PC gives me a pain in the neck, really
ImageImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Previous

Return to North West