T Shirt Orders for the 21st Annual Dam Gathering

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

T Shirt Orders for the 21st Annual Dam Gathering

Postby Rhino Ray » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:40 pm

It's not too late to get your order in for T-Shirts for the Dam Gathering. I am also taking orders for Hoodies and Sweat Shirts that come in White or Grey. Hoodies are $32 for S-XL and $35 2X and up. Sweat Shirts are $22 for S-XL and $25 for 2X and up. Hoodies and Sweat Shirts are pre order only, we will not have extras at the gathering.
T Shirts are a natural color and are priced the same as last year $16 or S-XL and $18 for 2XL and up. Dash plaques are $2 but if you order two or more shirts you will get one free. :thumbsup: The shirts will be waiting for you when you arrive, but if you want them sooner I will be able to ship them for cost via USPS. I will be able to make a limited number of shirts at the event but the price will increase to $19 and $21 so get your order in early. So far I only have a dozen orders and that doesn't even pay for the artist to come up with the design. Part of the proceeds are going to the Jefferson State Tear Jerkers
I can take pay pal or credit cards. PM me if you want to order.
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Re: T Shirt Orders for the 21st Annual Dam Gathering

Postby Rhino Ray » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Last call for shirt orders. Orders have to be in by April 23rd so I can finish up on the production work. After this date prices will go up, I will only have a limited supply available at the gathering. For orders PM me.

See you at the Dam!

The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Dave S » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:35 pm

I have left two emails on your work email for lack of a better avenue (sorry). I asked what the cost would be for an XL Grey T shirt and a dash plaque to be picked up at the event. Also where to send the payment. Don't know if its me or what, but I have had no reply. Info please.........my email is [email protected]. As a side issue, and not of your concern, after several emails, and telephone messages, I still have not heard from the Antlers RV park on questions pertaining to spot location availability, costs, spot sharing options.....and ???? Everyone says just come, but that's a long haul if I have to park on the freeway..........arggggggggg
Dave S
Teardrop Builder

Postby Dave S » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Just saw the cost for the T in the post (not sure why I didn't see it in earlier posts..........,my brain fade. And I have not had the icon for the PM in previous views..........mystery...that's why I did your work email, which did show. I really dislike 'Puters. I do not do electronic $, but would like to send a check........to where??? for 16+2????? maybe I should just stay home and pout.............dave
Dave S
Teardrop Builder

Postby Vedette » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Dave I am sure there is more than ample room.
Where are you and when do you leave and which way are you going?
Please PM me if you would like to hook up along the way????
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Dave S » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:58 pm

thanx for the offer.........but Im coming from north of Seattle, and my departure time is a bit iffy. I have been to the event before and Im not so much worried about the room/space at the event as I am just pure logistics. Payment is a concern, though not a major one. I would enjoy being with or near some of my TOW gang, but new is good too. Everything just seems a bit dis-jointed. Maybe I am just too much of a complainer (as my teardrop friends will attest to). Im old, I pee a lot, so a potty location is a big thought (behind trees????). I don't handle confrontations well, so payment is an issue.......to whom, how much, when.....don't want someone chasing me down as a deadbeat. Hell, I guess I can just roll with it......wouldn't be my first adventure in travelling. Besides, I think there must be a WalMart nearby...........and I know where the wholesale liquor store is.
Dave S
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rhino Ray » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi Dave,

Sorry you are having so much trouble getting a reservation. This is the off season there and they only show up for a short time each day to pick up the messages and see if anyone new has arriived. I have driven through the park several times this year so far and I have never seen anyone at the office but regardless, when I leave a message, they always get back to me. There is going to be plenty of room and prices are very reasonable. I didn't make a reservation last year and had no problem getting a site with power right next to the rest rooms. There is room for probably 250 units though we never got that many there. Many of us share a space so there is no lack of room.

As far as T shirts, I got you down for your order and I sent you a private message. Jest click on the link above where it says (1 new messages). 8)

I'm going to make a few at the gathering as well as have a few tricks up my sleeve.
See you at the gathering, we are going to have a Dam Great Time! :thumbsup:

Ray

Sent from my iPad

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Rhino Ray » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Today's the last day for discounted shirt orders. We will have some available at the gathering for an increased price so get your order in ASAP to same some moola! :money:

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby gudmund » Wed May 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Ray, Thanks for the GREAT T-shirts !!!!!! love all 3 of them along with the look at your car and trailer !!!! and your sister's truck !!!!! They are both GREAT!!! the comments are still coming in on the t-shirts when I wear them, people love them. Hope your drive home was a safe one!! take care and will see you at the IRG. T.Hoefer Camano Island, Wash.
gudmund
500 Club

Return to North West