Gorge Gathering 2016?

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Re: Gorge Gathering 2016?

Postby wildcatphotography » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Last edited by wildcatphotography on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildcatphotography
Teardrop Builder

Postby byrdz1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Some organizers are more "picky" thank others. All TOW events are open to all teardrops. Most are open to tiny trailers as well, some you have to check to see if your tiny trailer is tiny enough for the site. There would never be an issue for you at a TOW event, and I can only think of one in the events listing where it would be an issue, and I call that out. Camp on without fear!
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Postby lrrowe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:55 pm

That is interesting and while I try to march to my own drummer, and since I do not have a TD, but rather a CT, I would really try also not to crash a TD only event. To that point, are there many like that? How do we know when a gathering is coming up, that there are trailer restrictions?
I will say that I am a member of an east coast Tearjerker chapter and am welcome there. I have been to an event with them and in no way felt like I was out of place.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby rahtware » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Oops, I feel I might have gone a little too strong with the examples given. Heck, if a "sour old guy" like me can only find 3 examples out of all of the small trailer gatherings out there, then you can bet almost everyone you meet at a small trailer gathering is "good people".
Larry & Peggy
Real Airplanes Have Two Wings And Round Engines.
rahtware
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Vedette » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi Larry........we too can't wait to see you and Peggy again! :wine: :beer: :thumbsup:
When I started to build Miss Piggy, I got a few months in before I ever found there was a Teardrop site on the internet.
Read as much as I could about the concept of a teardrop and tried very hard to stay within the mold, as we wanted to attend events, but did not want to be shunned.
I knew Miss Piggy was different then most of the others would be....but we still wanted to play in all the reindeer games. ;)
Our first time out of the driveway with her, was to the 20th Dam Gathering. Not only was she accepted, but came home with most of the hardware! :shock:
We have not looked back since, and have never felt out of place! :thumbsup:
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Vedette » Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 am

The Gorge Gathering is now less than a week away.......where did the spring go?
Some of you might already be on the road by now. :thinking:
We are scheduled to leave Wednesday night. Don't know how far down we will go the first night.
See you all Thursday.
For those PNW Tear Jerker members, please remember to bring Tequila as it might be raining and we will need to may have to debut the new "Thai Margarita" to brighten our spirits?? :twisted: This new concoction completes the "Trio" of Teardrop Camping Margaritas! :thumbsup:
Nothing will dampen our quest for Fun this weekend!
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to North West