Got it!!!

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Got it!!!

Postby Toms_Strat » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:09 am

Hi all,

Just picked up our trailer Thursday night and wanted to post a few pics....Seems to be thet thing to do! :lol:

It is better then I even thought and looking forward to heading out very soon.

BTW, the other in my pics (with white sides) is still available. :)

We can not change the direction of the wind, only alter our sails accordingly.
Toms_Strat
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:37 am

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: now all ya got to do is get out and use it...going camping this weekend(even driveway campin') :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Toms_Strat » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:39 pm

MJ, Yup, gonna give it a test sleep tonight in the back yard. Kids think we are nuts but we like the idea! ;)
Toms_Strat
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:43 pm

...don't the kids understand the concept of a new toy? If ya gotssa new toy, ya just gotta play with it...right...... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby emiller » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:01 pm

:thinking: I think the kids are just saying that because they want to sleep in it first.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby AmyH » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:09 pm

That is a really nice trailer you two got there!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really like the bumper as well. Looks nice!

Amy
Amy
"...follow humbly whereever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or else you shall learn nothing." T.H. Huxley

Photo Log
Camping Trips with the Tear
AmyH
*The 300 Club

Come Show It Off

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:35 pm

8) It's so shiny you'll need these shades. Load it on up and bring it on down to the Northern California redwoods this summer for the IRG being held at Pamplin Grove the last week of July. We'd love to hear about your new toy. meet you, and see the tear up close and "personal". Great chance to show it off and meet up with some of the west coast corridor TDers. Tacoma to NW Calif. is a trip with a lot of beautiful scenery.

Enjoy your snooze in the new TD....without the kids..... :lol:
Sweet dreams.

Nanny :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby flooded01 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:07 am

:applause: :applause: lookin good now lets get some road dust on it. :thumbsup:
flooded01
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:20 am

WOW! Know you are proud parents! Now get out there and use the darned thing! :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause:

By the way, thanks for putting up a personal avatar. Sure enjoy communicating with "people". :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:32 am

OK Tom, :thumbsup: :applause: when am I going to get a look at it, remember I live in the Puyallup area (less than 15 miles away) and would love to get an up close look. Congratulations, Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Toms_Strat » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:47 am

Mornin' all, and thanks for all the positive replies! Last night was great, backyard camping in Tacoma comes with it's own share of risks, and yet, we made it! Now planning on a short weekend outing in March to Millersylvania state park. (Nice, close, perfect). I added a few more pics to the gallery, being the proud pop and all.
We will for sure be making it to some of the local outings, but work will likely keep us from The Redwoods... :(

Halfdome, we can set up to get together anytime! Also need to meet up with Old Coyote who is out your way, any ideas?

In fact, anyone coming through Tacoma let me know when you want to get together!
Toms_Strat
Teardrop Advisor

Postby robert johnson » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi Guys, Ed does fantastic work, doesn't he. do you know about the local group TOW? their website is: teardroptrailers.org. .......Bob
robert johnson
Teardrop Advisor

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:15 pm

Tom, Check your email for a PM. One idea is you could tow it over to Old Coyotes place and we could all meet at the same time. Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Old Coyote » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:47 am

halfdome wrote:Tom, Check your email for a PM. One idea is you could tow it over to Old Coyotes place and we could all meet at the same time. Danny

Tom and Dan,
What would you think of meeting at Spanaway Lake Park, in the parking lot just inside the Military Road entrance. I'm free almost any time Except this Saturday the 17th, going muzzle loading.

Spanaway Lake Park is just west of Pacific Ave on Military Road.

Herb :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:
Old Coyote
Teardrop Builder

Postby halfdome, Danny » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:54 am

Old Coyote & Tom, sounds fine with me as long as it isn't Friday, the club is having a woodturning demo in my shop all day. Give me a day and time. Wednesday & Thursday is suppose to be no rain & do we ever need the rain. :lol:
Last edited by halfdome, Danny on Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Next

Return to North West