calico ghost town

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby teardrop_focus » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Mid-20s ambient outdoor temps is a bit nipply for a visit... otherwise I'd be "totally down" for a cruise out there! Love to see what you've created. Then again, a mini-gathering or meet-up in OC would be much closer to me.

Is this a new business for you? or are you just wanting to see what the name looks like "in print"?

Palmer Boys' Teardrops might be a better use of apostrophes... but then again, I'm no Engrish teechur. Congratulations on what appears to be your rig's maiden voyage!

:applause: :thumbsup:

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Postby Troy Palmer » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

The maiden voyage was the Baja 1000 in November. After three days and 750 miles everything looks brand new. Palmer Boys' TD will be the brand of trailers my father will be building. He has started building TD trailers in Orange during his free type. The Grande Deluxe model is the demo trailer to show his crarftmanship and ability. He's currently building a retro 1947 KIT as his third trailer. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a couple of pitures of the Grande Deluxe.
Thanks
Troy
Troy Palmer
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to South West