Lake Casitas, Ojai , CA April 15-17

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Lake Casitas, Ojai , CA April 15-17

Postby dmb90260 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 am

This is a very informal vintage trailer rally with no planned activities. I believe 15-20 vintage trailers have signed up. Contact the campground to make your own reservations in the BASS CAMP The other sites are on the other side of the lake. If the space is big enough the park may allow two trailers on one site, check with the campground.
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 pm

We'll be there Dennis, site B51. See you there. :thumbsup:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby dmb90260 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 pm

I will be close by in #48. Not sure if Jean can make it, Sunday is the day she does her big sales at a Long Beach swap meet. I have space if she shows and I will have my trusty waffle iron. Bring a fork.
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Sorry to miss this one!

Postby potter123 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Gads! Just found out about this Ojai, Lake Casitas outing. I grew up in Ojai and make a trek every few years to check out old friends and places. Lake Casitas now covers an area where I used to ride my little quarter horse, Willy. Wonderful memories. Have a great time - maybe I can join the Ojai group next year. :o :R
Mary
potter123
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Sorry to miss this one!

Postby Gage » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Mary Van wrote:Gads! Just found out about this Ojai, Lake Casitas outing. I grew up in Ojai and make a trek every few years to check out old friends and places. Lake Casitas now covers an area where I used to ride my little quarter horse, Willy. Wonderful memories. Have a great time - maybe I can join the Ojai group next year. :o :R
Mary
Bummer. I guess I should have said something at Lake Perris. Oh well, next year. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to South West