Teardrop and Vintage Tailer campout, Aug 20-22, 2010 So. Ca.

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby emiller » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am

Nice Cliff I see some trailers and people that look familiar. :thumbsup: 8)
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Wish you could have been there Eddie!
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby emiller » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm

I was planning on coming by but was invited to a hotrod party in a gated community in Glendale.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Had a very comfortable time met new folks that we do not see in Norhern gatherings. But there were folks who went to the IRG, Martha we have camped the most gatherings with.
We have not been to LA area in years and were so wanted to get through it and get to a place of real enjoyment we only ate Breakfast at the house and did not eat until 8 pm at the site.
Good folks, Good food.
Mike always said I was long winded well I lost my tung on the way back.
Hows that for a pun.
We litterly had the tung brake at 6th and Belmont on Sun. just before Hwy 10 entrance. We got lost and had to turn around there was a big hump on Belmont and we went up and the trailer went down .... Boom scrape I thought the trailer had bounced off the tung. but it had snapped just before the be body and the ball was still intacked.
Took 4 men to push it into a lot and out of the street. 2 in front lifting and 2 in back using they're body weight. Tow truck came and they welded it in San Jacinto, CA for us Charged a desent price my one beam tung is now shorter and would recomend them anytime Clark"s towing. I was told that Belmont is a very dangerous town but I met nothing but good people there.... well it was sunday and for all religion in the next group camps over might have converted me but it was all in spanish, which I have always wanted to lean the language.
And because of the campout and the broken tung I got to see my cousin twice. Have not seen each other for years.
Thanks to everyone who camped there Next year maybe we will have all trailers and convert non small trailer folks to our ways.
Eddy missed you again!! Let us know when you plan to camp out at Mantan De Oro again... Hurkey Creek is closer half was for both of us I think.
God bless
Ron.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Nice pictures Cliff. Wish we were there but had to go to a reunion this weekend. :cry:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

You were missed, Gage!
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby canned o minimum » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Cliffmeister2000 wrote:Yup, we had an awesome time, made some great friends, ate some good food! It doesn't get any better than that! :thumbsup:

Cept fer that dang HIPPIE next door...Muahahahahahaha !! Thanx fer yer hospitality Cliff & Jenna...I've reported that dog beatin lady to the authorities and they tell me they are ALL OVER IT !

I might be movin sooner than expected so my Az. trip may be rescheduled.

"I" had an amazing time ( teardrop time) all weekend and can't wait to see y'all again SOON

Cliff & Vanessa: it was nice to finally SEE the faces behind the names !

GAGE !! Where oh where...ya live SO close but you haver been ELLUSIVE...Can't wait to finally meet ya...
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby martha24 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

We got home today since on Sunday we headed a little more south to visit family.

Had a really nice time and got to met some really nice people we hadn't met before and see some trailers we hadn't seen before.

Thanks to Carrousell & Ray for setting this up and for all your hard work.
Looking forward to next year. :thumbsup:
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

thank you to everyone

Postby ccorliss43 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

it was a great time and thank you to everyone who came. it is always nice to be on teardrop time. i cant wait until next year. keep your eyes peeled. should be around Feb. 2011 time to see next years date. see everyone again at the next gathering.

carrousel
ccorliss43

Postby Roly Nelson » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Many thanks to Carrousell and Ray, for a big job, well done. And, thanks to you too, Dave, for the great pictures. Those are about the best all-around pics of an event that I have had the pleasure to attend. Hey, you even got a shot of my little Kenskill standy, which, after 2 years of complete interior renovation, made it's maiden journey over the weekend. It sure is nice to stand up to change clothes, plus other things done standing in the dead of night. Thanks again for all of the effort. Looking forward to next year's bigger (but can't be better), Rally.
8) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Roly (TDer and now TTT user)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby annsailor » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for the great event, Carrousell and Ray. Nice job for newbies.

Cliff, love the slideshow.

Ann
annsailor
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to South West